What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

hi ladies im back i got the best news my immune system kick the cancer butt :) so my doctor said we start the baby making process got appt july 16 to get clomid im so excited :) im month late thou suks

Yay congrats! great news, good luck TTC xx

I got my blood results back from my hormone check. Doc says everything came back normal except he has to send me for one more blood test. I was so confused, the test was for HCG!!!! Get that result monday. Did a pee test yesterday, AF due date. Instant and very positive!!!! Did the test at dinner time too. Omg!!! After 8 months its finally happened!! Im still in shock from last night!

I think my body is gearing up to O, temp's low! What do you ladies think?

gosh I've had such a cry reflex lately, can't stop getting teary eyed at everything.

Yay for ovulation Liz :dance:
Hope this is a "normal" cycle for you, and you can catch that eggy. Fxd xx

That's great liz. Bring on ovulation and a bfp from you :)

thanks ladies, I sure hope this is the cycle! I'm so impatient! I want OH to get home, I want to BD, even though I know today's not O day! Lol

Posted this as a new forum thread on the main board but thought I ought to post it here as well to update since I haven't been on in a couple months. Today was CD121 without O, but I figured out what was causing it, so hopefully it will correct soon:

"I finally figured out that it was the FertilAid supplement I was taking that stopped my cycles and made me gain 30lbs.

After 3 months of no O I looked online at the reviews of it. There had been so many 5-star reviews that I hadn't bothered to read the 1-star ones. Turns out in about 20% of people (at least that's the portion of bad reviews), instead of making the luteal phase longer and the ovulatory phase shorter (which is what I was hoping for) it just stops women's cycles entirely. So instead of getting a shorter cycle like I was hoping for (35-45 days, and irregular at that, was just too long!) I didn't get to have any cycle at all for the last for months. I stopped taking the FertilAid a month ago and have been spotting ever since. Seriously, an entire MONTH of spotting. Blah!

I finally gave up on my body righting itself today (seeing as it's now a month since I quit it and nothing is getting better) so I did some research on how to induce a period. Turns out drinking parsley tea is supposed to bring on AF. DH is in the kitchen right now brewing me my first cup. I have to drink 4 cups before bed and that should bring AF tomorrow. I really hope so. I am just ready to be done with this cycle."

Anyway! If the tea works and I start AF I don't exactly know what to call the next cycle. It will either be cycle 5, or if I count the last 120 days as 3 anovulatory cycles, cycle 7.

Cycle 7 sounds more positive to me. :winkwink: Seven in a lucky number, right?

How is everyone? How are YOU Liz? :hugs:

That sucks Pink! I have been very hesitant to take anything to try to make my cycles shorter, mine are long too (recently up around 44 days). This cycle I have ovulated a few days earlier which I am happy about, but I have not taken anything to make it occur earlier. I have had bloods taken and am meeting with my doc on Wednesday to see what my next steps are. I am not happy having such long cycles. I hope your cycles come back and the parsley tea works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->