what u think of this name?

YummyMummy

Reaction score
:hi:

well my mum & family call my bump Mckenzie & Now Its Really Grown On Me But My Boyfriend H8s The Name And So Does His Mum, What You Think Of That Name For A Boy Or Girl B Honest x

Thank You

x

I really liked that name aswell for a boy. i wanted to call my baby it if its a boy but my bf says he likes it but hes not sure. And everyone else said the names to chavy. I do like it tho :) xx

I think it is each to their own but I believe it is important for both you and your OH to agree.

I say this because my step-daughter's name was chosen by her grandfather and although it's a beautiful name my husband wished he had chosen the name. I'd say if you are adamant on the name then choose it as a middle name.

i agree with rachie u have to agree with oh otherwise one of u will end up disapointed find a name you both love .xxx

Its a nice name but I find it too common but I'm really into the "unique" "odd""different" names lol. You should agree with your OH on the name though, if he at least semi liked it it wouldn't be so bad but he hates it?
I think you should both find something you both like :hugs:

I like that name for a boy :)

Mine is called poppy at the min, wont be calling my baby that mind you, due to a friends dog called poppy lol, wired how some of us wouldnt have names because it reminds us of something.

I like that name for a boy :)

Mine is called poppy at the min, wont be calling my baby that mind you, due to a friends dog called poppy lol, wired how some of us wouldnt have names because it reminds us of something.

Oh totally, I have a huge list of names NOT TO HAVE lol and one girls name and two boys names.

It would not be my choice of name though my friends wee boy is called Kenzie and he really suits it....What do ya all think of Noah for a boy and Angelica or Eden Rose for a girl???

Sorry hun, not my cup of tea......x

It would not be my choice of name though my friends wee boy is called Kenzie and he really suits it....What do ya all think of Noah for a boy and Angelica or Eden Rose for a girl???

I have a friend and his son is called Noah and it really works for him. He's so beautiful and it just suits him. I have a feeling a lot of names change when the baby is born. He or she will look like a different name if you know what I mean.

it's a surname for me.

or reminds me of john menzes (spelling¨?) the paper shop strangely!?

I think your OH would have to like it for you to be able to use it, I have really liked a couple and my OH hasn't and vice versa. Can't have them hating the babies name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->