What was your first car??

My first car was a perfect little P reg clio, not a mark on it, perfect engine, until I got it :dohh: cost me £700. The day I passed my test I put a dint in the front drivers side just above the light, the day after I as turning a corner and a van went into the back passenger door :dohh: 6 months later it was written off after a rather serious accident next time I'm at my mums I'll steal the picture and upload it!

I'm a really good driver though.. :smug:

Mine was a red micra x reg, it was about 5 years old when i passed :)

My first car was a red, 2 door Chevrolet Cavalier. LOVED that car!!

The first car I drove after passing my test was a 2010 1.6 VW Golf. Red. Stunning shared it with my mum.

Til I crashed it. Twice. Mum sold it lol.

First car I owned is my current one a Y reg Micra S 1.0L cost me just under a grand.

Actually a fab car althoug I have driven him about with the brake pads down to the metal and the wheel bearings out.... Mechanic was suprised I hadn't done more damage. My poor baby lol.

Isn't it funny we all loved our first cars sooo much... How happy would we be if we got those cars back!!!

I loved mine but no thanks!!!!

I'm still driving my first car, its a 12 year old fiat punto! in orange! yum!

Mine was a Nissan Micra. My mam had only learned to drive a short number of years before me so it was her first car too. It was an import from Japan so it was a horrible light bluey green colour (I'm sure some people will know what I'm talking about lol). It had so many bumps by the time I was done with it.... It ended up getting stolen outside of my house a few years ago and was in no state to be repaired when it was found.

My first was a fiesta when I was learning but i never actually drove it after I passed and got a new one which was a fiat punto... worst cars ever made lol.

A nova cost me £550 but never let me down.. I boyracered it up abit... I use to call her Nelly the Nova

R reg ford ka :) I called him reginald because he was blue & the letters of the registration plate spelt reg :) I loved him but he badly let me down in winter :( now I have lexi, an 02 plate vauxhall astra - her registration plate spells lex if you take 2 letters out :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->