What was your worst week for MS?

It's hit me harder this week than any other, I'm 9 weeks ( midwifes dates ) or 7 weeks ( my dates ) and I'm hoping it doesn't last too long as its making me not want to do any of my exercises lol!

I started getting really bad nausea in week 5 and then it has just been getting worse. I'm in week 9 now and I've been sick to my stomach a few times at work. Mine gets worse throughout the day, and I'm finding my numerous food aversions aren't helping either. I just hope I get to that 12 week mark and it disappears. This is my first pregnancy.

It's hit me harder this week than any other, I'm 9 weeks ( midwifes dates ) or 7 weeks ( my dates ) and I'm hoping it doesn't last too long as its making me not want to do any of my exercises lol!

Wow! I'm impressed you're even considering exercise, lol! That has been out of the question for me mostly... laying on the couch has been a need most days when I'm sick! I try to due squats or something when I'm feeling better and folding laundry or something, haha. With my DS, I didn't exercise much during the first trimester, but managed to during the rest of the pregnancy (until I went on bed rest). So, I'm just trying to get through this bit then get to exercising after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->