What week did you really start feeling like crap?

mommy2be412

Reaction score
Just entered my 27th week and wow it's a huge difference. Up until now I've felt ok, now the acid reflux is TERRIBLE even with Zantac, back hurts, round ligament pain, cramps, waking up in middle of night, shortness of breath, close to getting gestational diabetes, just can't get comfortable. What week did symptoms really kick in for you? This is my first and I was so naive to think up until now that this wasn't so bad. Not the baby I love the baby but just the pains of pregnancy.

Week 30. It didnt help that I fell ill a couple of days later so may have been coming down with chest infection. Now over 3 weeks later I still feel rubbish a lot of the time. Getting menstrual type cramps, lots more bh, needing to poo a lot more, tightenings which are different to bh, aching stomach, bad back, bad hips, pain when I walk too long (baby is already in position). Think that's it at the moment :)

Saying all that though I absolutely love being pregnant!!

With my first I found weeks 27-32 nasty then it eased up. The next two pregnancies were pretty good. This one is horrid, hated it from 28 but have just hit the point of completely over it, can't sit, torso is too short for amount of baby, can't lie down, I run out of air on my back, left side end up achy, right side go into spasms, I have relfux and pelvic pain, I can't roll over and cannot get out of bed easily by myself, stairs are impossible and my 18 month old just wants mummy all the time, I've given up and crawl around home as getting up is too hard. I'm done.

I've got to admit I'm 37 weeks today and I still feel good. In the evenings I sometimes get a bit uncomfortable, but I find the more active I am, the better I feel in general.

I have had a couple of random weeks where I felt much worse, but thankfully it passed. Fingers crossed this is just a bad week for you and it gets better xx

I had a stage from about 27-30 weeks where I was exhausted and thought oh god no. But I am feeling quite energised again now so think it was just a phase, hopefuly I will continue to feel good for a while longer now. I find keeping active really helps my energy levels, it's when I slow down that I end up feeling like shit!!

this week!!

i have a monster cold tho so could just be that! but im exhausted, more hormonal, spd has kicked up a notch, breathless and i have to be at work in 2.5 hours grrrr!!! 2 weeks left!!!

I had bad weeks in each pregnancy around the start of third tri, but each time
Bounced back and felt good most of third tri. Last two, I didn't get miserable feeling until about 38 weeks (and had both my sons at 39 weeks). This time, the miserable came on at 35 weeks, come to find out I developed a small heart issue that had been causing it and was taken off work and told to rest. Magically, feeling good again at 37 weeks. So it comes and goes!

I had a stage from about 27-30 weeks where I was exhausted and thought oh god no. But I am feeling quite energised again now so think it was just a phase, hopefuly I will continue to feel good for a while longer now. I find keeping active really helps my energy levels, it's when I slow down that I end up feeling like shit!!

I completely agree with this, I find the more active I am, the more energy I've got. X

I am feeling pretty bad this week, feeling like the baby's squashing my hips even when I lie on my side, before I read this thread I said to my hubby I'm not sure how I can keep working til 38 weeks if I'm feeling like this - hopefully it's just a phase and I start feeling better, I've had such a cruisy pregnancy with no morning sickness or anything, I hope the baby doesn't save it up for 3rd tri! Hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm due tomorrow and I haven't felt bad at any stage, but I think I'm one of the lucky ones.
Just a little achey at night but nothing horrendous.
Hope you get through this bad stage and come out feeling much better!

i've started feeling pretty crappy at 37/38 weeks.

Um, pretty much since I got pregnant!
I have hated every minute of pregnancy (this is my first), doubtful I will ever do it again. It's been bad all the way through, got worse towards the end of second tri, can barely make it through the day at work, everything hurts, I'm constantly tired and in pain and can't sleep. Can't wait for this to be over and to meet the little guy. Hope I don't go overdue as I'm already going through hell!

Mine started yesterday at 28+5 hopefully it's just a phase.

37 weeks. I had so much energy and felt fantastic up until about 2 weeks ago. Now I cant even walk without being in pain.

Felt like crap from weeks 8-13. Then I felt great (minus the heartburn and hemmorhoids!).

Then at week 33, I started feeling tired, achy, back pain. Now at 36 my feet hurt, my back hurts, I have a headache, and just feel all around miserable!!!

Edited to add: I actually feel BETTER when I am up and active, but I have to remember this because the temptation to wallow in bed and feel sorry for myself is very strong now that I'm on maternity leave.

I am 31 weeks and feel good, get reflux now and then and peeing all the time.
Also waking up in the middle of the night sometimes. But otherwise all good :)

This week for me week 36 has hit me really bad everything hurts and heartburn is sooooo bad xxx

Wek 26, just ready for this to be over, I hope these next few weeks go by fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->