What were your best Black Friday Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd83

Mom to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
We went out to Walmart for the Black Friday Deals last night, and I'm so pleased we got everything on our lists! That never happens as usually some of the items on our list get sold out of quickly with all the mad rush.

Here's what we got:
a bunch of PJs for the boys for $4.50 each
packs of 7 socks for $3 each
Undies for the boys for $3 a pack
Spiderman Bean bag chair for $10
LG blu ray player for $35
Huge pack of Legos (500 I think?) for $30
Ton of DVDs and BLu Rays ranging between $2-8 each

I'm sure it helped we weren't there for the TVs or gaming systems, those lines were NUTS! I'm still stoked with that shopping trip though:)

How do you all fair with the deals?

A peppa pig bike for dd birthday £8 at tesco
And a few tshirts for ds from gap for £6 each
Hoping to get an ipad but waiting for cyber Monday

I haven't really seen any bargains when we went out but picked up Lord of the Rings boxset for OH at HMV for £4.99 :) xx

PS4 for £192 that was including my clubcard boost :)

I have only bought

Gabriella 1000 piece box of lego - £26 instead of £40
Emily Barbour coat - £180 instead of £280

I got a Wii U with Just Dance and a Mario game for £150 instead of £300!

I only got ...

Buzz lightyear (£16.80 instead of £28)
Peppa pig hide and seek (half price so £7.50)

Sounds like everyone did well:)

Holy crap on the bikes for $8...that's an awesome deal!

All I got was some uggs and ugg slippers. Saved £95. Was quite disappointed with everything else really.

DH went to Game at midnight and got an xbox one with 4 games for £299. I've bought a couple of pairs of uggs 20% off.

I got some PS4 games for my husband and brother for $20 each, worked out to be an $80 saving on three games. I managed to find some maternity clothes for myself at Old Navy too, whole store was 50% off!

You are very brave....I avoid stores like the plague on Black Friday....

The only thing I got was some boots for myself (online mind!). £60 down to £30 with 20% off so £24!
I had my eye on a few other things but with websites crashing left right and centre there was no chance :dohh:

I did some shopping online and got:

Paderno pots and pans set down from $750.00 to $149.00 (awesome deal these are probably one of the best names for pots and pans here) I'm stoked! :happydance:

Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes for the Wii U down from $74.99 to $49.99.

The new x-men blu-ray for $14.99

Grand Theft Auto V for the PS3 for $29.99 down from $69.99

Really happy with my deals and almost finished for hubby!

What is Disney infinity? And what age group is it for?

What is Disney infinity? And what age group is it for?

It's a game for the different gaming systems you can get it for Xbox, PS3 and 4 and for the WII. It is sort of like Skylanders where you buy different figures to play in the games.

I have bought it for Colin who will be 4.5 at Christmas and I know others who have it for their kids around that age.

The halfords black friday was rubbish afterwards :dohh: I got jacob a red pedal bike from tesco in the end, £40 from £60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"