What were your best Black Friday Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my sister a benefit make up set for £24.50, down from £50 from boots. So happy as there's no way I could pay full price x

I got a fisher price crawl around car for £35 from amazon reduced from £60.

Also got a photobook from photobox for £18 including postage reduced from £35 (got it last night so not really black friday)

From Amazon we got;
A beginners telescope with £10 off. Not a massive saving but we was buying it anyway so money off was great.
A half price Leapfrog TV gaming system.
A half price scalextrics cops and robbers set. I know you can pick up a scalextrics cheaper than we did but it was the cops and robbers bit that will impress.

Total saving (and I did check other stores to make sure they were genuinely good deals) of £110.

Fitbit flex for £39 at tesco, but it was in the clubcard boost so I used my vouchers and got it for free.

Also got a half price dressing gown for my mum from bhs.

Nothing else really caught my eye.

Can't believe my brother (who's only 15!) got himself a $240 watch priced down to $50 on Amazon! Lost the link to it now but it was stunning as well.

I got an Up Jawbone (fitness and activity tracker) for £49.99 reduced down from £124.99. Was well happy Witt that. :D

Meldmac thats brill with the pans set, I'd be so thrilled! (Yes I'm a geek haha)

I stayed well away Friday, too much temptation when I'm 'officially' finished but... I needed a new coat as the h&m one I got in last years sales in my usual size when I was 7 months pregnant was surprisigly too big this year and got a lovely fitted one from asda for £10 and picked it up today, it's lush!

I didn't see any great deals, tbh. I didn't go anywhere on Thanksgiving, which is probably why I didn't see any deals, but the whole idea of stores open and employees having to work and shopping on Thanksgiving is just so off-putting. I went out Friday, and like i said, wasn't impressed. Gymboree had 1/2 off the store, but they do that often so wasn't any special deal. I got some tree decorations and a swag for my door at Michaels that was half off and then got another 25% off that, so that was my best deal. (but that was on Sat)

I didn't see any great deals, tbh. I didn't go anywhere on Thanksgiving, which is probably why I didn't see any deals, but the whole idea of stores open and employees having to work and shopping on Thanksgiving is just so off-putting. I went out Friday, and like i said, wasn't impressed. Gymboree had 1/2 off the store, but they do that often so wasn't any special deal. I got some tree decorations and a swag for my door at Michaels that was half off and then got another 25% off that, so that was my best deal. (but that was on Sat)

Yeah, I do dislike that they have moved so many sales to Thanksgiving night...But I also feel like boycotting it myself still won't solve the issue as there are SOOOO many people who DO go. It's not going to change. If I don't go when the sale is, then I miss those deals. It sucks. We had to leave my family's Thanksgiving a bit earlier than I normally would have to get to Walmart on time for their sale.

In the UK Boxing Day (the day after Xmas day) used to be our big sales day but with online shopping it gradually got earlier and earlier and now Boxing Day sales often start on Christmas Eve.

Ive bought loads lol!

Ariel styling head 14 instead of 20, makeup brushes 10 instead of 17, bath toy 10 from 14, kickers boots 22 from 50 all from aAmazon

32 instead of 64 in gap

15% off a £50 hotel chocolat order

Trainers from Adidas for 30% off

Saved £10 on a yankee ccandle £50 order

Hair extensions for 86 from 104!

Pretty broke now haha

I didn't bother getting anything to be honest, I found the sale crap lol.

Not one thing, didnt see many good sales, even the cyber Mondays weren't very good!

Tommee tippee perfect prep on Amazon 49.99 saw it after for £5 less at toys r us but am definitely not complaining at 49.99

Tommee tippee perfect prep on Amazon 49.99 saw it after for £5 less at toys r us but am definitely not complaining at 49.99

That's a great price. I bought mine for £50 and sold it about 16 months later for £55! Keep the box and instructions they have great resale value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"