What were your pregnancy symptoms?

TheConfused1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just curious what your first pregnancy symptoms were and when did you start noticing them.

In my second, third and this pregnancy it was the same every time. I was out and about usually shopping with hubby, hadn't missed Af yet and get a general feeling of being subdued, can't be bothered to be there and really feel like I want to be at home and just this calm idea that I might be pregnant..gone home and tested!!

Weird thing with this one though is I must admit that before I had even tested all I could think of was pickled onions lol jist tbe mere mention of them now makes me feel sick after I had too many. X

morning sickness. For me, the nausea feels different than usual nausea I get sometime after ovulation, and it's different than nausea when sick with an illness. It's the only reason I decided to test; although, by this time I was a few days late for AF too. The hpt came up very dark positive before I even had time to lay it back down on the bathroom counter. I was around 4 weeks

Funny taste around 4 weeks sickness and tender boobs from 5 weeks

So far on my second pregnancy, I've experienced random nausea and fatigue. Haven't hit the hardcore MS I had with my first.

Food aversions was my very first symptom. I usually make my own smoothies for breakfast in the mornings and for 2 days I wasn't drinking my smoothies, I just had no interest in them. I went to walmart on my lunch break and got a hpt that came back positive. This was 2 days prior to my expected period. Since then not much has changed. Still cant drink smoothies, breasts are tender and I have a hard time deciding what to eat. Sometimes I feel like its all in my head. I'm 5w 4d today.

Tender boobs & a dizzy feeling when just sitting on my sofa.

I've had the odd bit of nausea, but it passes quickly. Other than that, nothing really. Maybe a bit of a dragging feeling down below. But tbh I have had a virus and not feeling too good in general so it's difficult to distinguish any pregnancy symptoms. Though in previous pregnancies I've had no symptoms until 6-7 weeks at least

First pregnancy, I had an overwhelming urge to clean the bathroom. Half way through I thought 'I hate cleaning, must be pregnant!' Went to the shop to get a test, and sure enough was.
MS hit a week later. 2nd pregnancy I had no symptoms other than bloating for about 3 weeks before I miscarried. This time I had nausea from 9 dpo, MS from 6 weeks and now Im just exhausted. I could sleep all day.

Hey confused1 I keep seeing you in other forums- baby names, pregnancy test, ntnp, and am wondering if you have confirmed a pregnancy yet? In one of your post you said you got a positive test but a different post you said all your test have been negative? Perhaps you should go to a doctor or walk in clinic to find out for sure. It sounds like you want to be pregnant pretty bad so you should confirm one way or the other :)

For me, I first knew to test because my nipples were super sensitive and I was heading to the bathroom more often! I also had ovulation cramps that never went away and a few nights where some of the smells of my favorite foods were smelling disgusting!

With my son, however, the only sign was my increased sense of smell and aversions to certain smells!

Good luck!

I usually have irregular periods so being late wasn't a sign for me. The first unusual thing I noticed was that I found a small, tender lump in my breast while in the shower one evening, about 3 days late for my period. I got a bit freaked out imagining the worst! Planned to go to the doctor about it the next day and get it checked out. However, for some reason I decided to take a pregnancy test when I woke up the next morning. I have a box of them in the bathroom cabinet because we were kind of NTNP. Lo and behold, it was positive! The lump turned out to just be the start of my breasts filling out, and now they're smooth again and a size or two bigger!

Hardly any symptoms for me, 7w4d today. I had cramps for almost 2 weeks, they are gone now. I also had very mild nausea, now it is only every now and then. I'm fatigued on and off too, depends on how busy I am at work as to how bad it huts me. I've had no m/s, no sore breats, no acne, no headaches etc. I do need to pee more often but I am also drinking more water than before. I get more bloated as the day wears on.

Slightly different for me as had IUI for my DD and IVF for this one. Despite multiple attempts however I just knew for my DD. I got implantation pains and felt the need to test 2 days later - positive. For this I got the same pains less than 24hrs after embryo transfer and it brought back so many memories of my DD that I was certain it had worked. 2 days later -ve test but my boobs had changed and looked like they did when I was pregnant the first time. I then got the constant AF cramps with no period and an empty/hunger/heartburn feeling in the back of my throat which was like my morning sickness. 5 days post transfer BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->