What will LO be getting for Christmas?

I've not thought about Christmas at all! There seems to be a lot of other things happening first - LO's arrival!! We'll wait and see what he needs and what kind of baby he is and go from there. Doubt we're going to buy too much though, he'll get spoilt by everyone else!

I normally have everything bought by now too amylw1, it's hubby who's the 'last-minuter' (Quite good as it spreads the cost nicely lol). I also hadn't thought of the advantages of having a buggy to help with the shopping....genius!

I just want to have an idea of what we're buying for LO so that I can start to shop around. I think the jumperoo/walker is winning as it will be useful as well as anything else. Can also see there being a whole host of smaller gifts. Personally, I don't care if people buy her/him loads, it's Mummy and Daddy's job make sure they get spoilt rotten! :thumbup:

OMG it's just hit me that I'll actually know what sex the baby is by then aswell so maybe I'll be able to buy it something gender specific seeing as we are staying on team yellow until it's born :)

Why do I find it really odd thinking of the baby as being either a boy or a girl :rofl: :rofl:

we had to start buying in march the other yr as OH was made redundant and it was the only way we could see the kdis having xmas - 1 toy a week on top of groceries (we didnt notice the extra £5-10 etc.

and it did make life so mch easier that we continued even after he got a job! its also handy IF 1 of the boys come home with a party invite (left in tray at school etc) and need a quick gift!!!

I'll probably get him a new playgym. We do have our other kids old one but when they grew up it was used for pulling on and all the dangly toys have disappeared. So it'll be a new one of those I think :D I will have to start buying for Christmas as soon as he's born as we'll have 3 to buy for this year!

We are getting our little man a jumperoo for Christmas! Seems to be a popular choice! x

sounds odd but dollars to spend on our holidays, I resent paying expensive for toys in the uk when theyre half price in the states

oooh i haven't a clue, my baby will be born around 4wks ish before xmas so i'll have everything really. Toys & the likes will be no good for a 4wk old so i might just buy a babies 1st xmas teddy & the odd toy but i don't want to go overboard. I'm planning on making this xmas more special for josh really, This is the 1st time he fully understands what's going on & will be attempting to scribble a letter for " farmer xmas " as he calls him still, & with baby being born just before xmas i want to make a little more fuss of him.

Gosh I havn't even thought about christmas yet! Got to move house and give birth first lol. Probably be little things like soft toys and stuff like that. He will get so spoiled by everyone else the poor thing will not know whats hit him! Still can't quite get my head around the fact that there will be a screaming baby here on Christmas Day lol.

OMG I havent even thought of Christmas yet! I spose we should tho really. I think we'll probably just wait till LO arrives and see what she gets in the way of "welcome to the world" gifts before deciding what to get her for Christmas :) As for everyone else... it'll be vouchers or stuff from t'internet!! :rofl:

Sorry to use the 'C' Word so early, but I've already got my cards and wrapping paper!! :blush:

Wow! I am so far behind. I still have yet to buy my sons school supplies and new clothes for school and school starts the 1st!

Don't have a clue what to get Lennox for Christmas! I usually don't get presents any way until after Thanksgiving.

OMG I havent even thought of Christmas yet! I spose we should tho really. I think we'll probably just wait till LO arrives and see what she gets in the way of "welcome to the world" gifts before deciding what to get her for Christmas :) As for everyone else... it'll be vouchers or stuff from t'internet!! :rofl:

Everyone else is getting either vouchers from M&S or a christmas decoration. Some people we already buy them a bauble every year so this will be no different and they're really easy to wrap etc. Simplez! :thumbup::thumbup:

im not even thinking about christmas yet lol and he will only be about 2 months old so im sure the family will spoil him and than well just get a few things he may need and some stuffies and learning toys and such

oooh i haven't a clue, my baby will be born around 4wks ish before xmas so i'll have everything really. Toys & the likes will be no good for a 4wk old so i might just buy a babies 1st xmas teddy & the odd toy but i don't want to go overboard. I'm planning on making this xmas more special for josh really, This is the 1st time he fully understands what's going on & will be attempting to scribble a letter for " farmer xmas " as he calls him still, & with baby being born just before xmas i want to make a little more fuss of him.

my eldest was 6weeks old at his 1st xmas. and instead of buying his 0-3month clothes b4 he arrived as such we kept most back for xmas. got him a couple of rattles and couple of toys. my ex was like "why are you bothering hes a baby and isnt going to know". which yes is true but i couldnt NOT get him a few bits as it was his 1st xmas!

i would like to get any toy for little princess:hugs:

I'm not really sure as we have not bought too many toys right now because we knew she will be home for Christmas. The holidays just feel really special this year even halloween and thanksgiving LOL, I'm sure she going to get tons of cool toys from grandma & grandpa, as for us anything girly and cute!!! But will try to keep it small as she gonna be a new born and not intrested in playing with stuff ( I think since this is my first LOL)... heehee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->