What will you/might you be naming your LO's & Why?

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
For me my little boy will be George Andrew, Such a grandad name, BUT DD who is OBSESSED with Peppa pig wants to name her little brother George, and he has been called Baby George since the day I got pregnant! Funny he turned out to be a boy! And Andrew as a middle name after his daddy.

what about you ladies?
<3

We are having a little girl, and her name will be Nora/Norah (still deciding on the spelling. Hubby likes it one way, I like it the other.) We haven't picked out a middle name yet. There isn't a particular reason I chose it, I just thought it was pretty and like the meaning, "light" or "honor," depending on the origin.

Trey-Jaymi, because my mam passed away when i was 8 weeks pregnant and i was gutted i couldn't use her name (Tracy) but people used to call her tray for short so i decided on trey, he was originally supposed to be called Jaymi because i love the name so we decided to still use it x

Beautiful names ladies! Both different! With DD She was named after a bloody Racehorse! OH had a good win on a horse called Lady-Layla, and he said if we have a girl( didnt know what the sex was) He wanted to call her Layla, I was not impressed! And yes, she's still a Layla now! but love the name and suits her so well! Stil lnot happy sharing the fact shes named after a horse mind you :p

I think the name george is so cute, if i had a little girl i had loads of names i wanted to use, since i more a less chose this name oh was happy with it, he insists he names the next baby he has some very odd name choices lol

I've definatly warmed to the name! And tbh it just wouldnt feel right calling him anything else now! I did like names like Ollie, and Kai, but DD INSISTED he WILL be a George :haha: shes only 2!

Andrew Loren.

I have always loved the name Andrew. Now what we'll shorten it too is still to be determined. Andy or Drew? Guess once he gets old enough for his own personality it will just fall into place.

Loren for my step father. My first son and my dad share the same middle name.

We're very much up-in-the-air. However middle name is almost certainly Elsie, after my nana.

Gabrielle Elyse because it's our first daughter and I agreed to let my dh name her. He loves the actress Gabrielle Union, go figure. I'm not a huge fan, but I like the name. And I picked her middle name.

Hi ladies,

We haven't officially decided on a name but I am trying my best to convince DH that we should name her Ayva. Wish me luck in getting him to cave lol.

Freya Ann, freya just because I absolutely love it and think it goes well with ds finnley and Ann is a middle name that has been used with all the girls through my dads side x

We haven't decided yet but some that have been banded about are pheobe, Georgia, Mason, Ellis....

In fact i have no idea! I love pheobe but fob isn't keen and as for a boy name....clueless!

If we have a girl.. Olivia Ryan.
If we have a boy Owen Ryan or Bradley Ryan

The significance is my Fiancés best friend that passed away last year, his name was Ryan.

Violet Lua Maggie.

Lua is the title of one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite musicians. Maggie is my mum's name and I just love Violet.

Willow Jane Marie

Jane is my grandmothers first name, she is a second mother to me, Marie is mine, my mothers, and my moms mom Middle name. The Marie will be on paper, but I'm just telling people her name is Willow Jane.

Ryker James.
We love unique names and his big brother's name is Dallas James. We like using names that can be nicknames as well, ex. DJ & RJ . The idea of them sharing a middle name is starting to grow on me as well :)

We find out on Friday hopefully at our 20wk scan what we are having but think we have decided on Frankie.....boy or girl as it fits both!! X

Fearne Amelia - although I'm having a wobble over her middle name. No real reason behind either names other than the fact we love them.

If we have a boy his name is going to be Zakk Gunnar, Zakk because my SO is huge Zakk Wylde fan and Gunnar just because I like the way it sounds.
If we have a girl I'm thinking Irelyn Shae or Hendrix. Irelyn because it sounds so sweet and the reason for Hendrix is just because I think it would be cool to have two daughters named after great musicians. My oldest is named Marley after Bob Marley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->