What will you/might you be naming your LO's & Why?

We both love the name Maybel. No big reason really, we just love it. But we found out that OHs grandma does NOT want us to name her Maybel and we aren't sure why :shrug: Our other choices so far would be Ivy, Willow or Ameilia

We have chosen Theo Andrew.
Theo because we both love the name and Andrew after my Dad.

We're having a boy, and his name will be Oscar Dennis.

Oscar was my great grandfather's name, and Dennis is my father's first name.

Kesler Gabriel Silas

Lol, forgot why

I told my son he could name the baby if he was a boy (he is), and he picked Kesler after his favourite hockey player, Ryan Kesler. Gabriel Silas is to keep with the Biblical boys name theme (My son is Isaiah Michael Phoenix)

DH hates the names I've picked out so far, Coraline, Iris, Evelynn, Emmaline. Then I mentioned Penelope and he liked it, but then we find out that his brother has a dog named Penelope. The brothers aren't close. I've never even been to their house. Anyway, no to Penelope. However, when I had my scan this past Friday the name that popped out at me (rather strongly) was Ella. And that is what her name will be. Still deciding on middle name.

Lovely names ladies.

Oscar is a great name :D but I am biassed. It's my son's name. I also love Theo; it was one of our top boy choices.

But as it's a girl, we're almost certainly set on Evie. Not sure on a good middle name yet.

My heart was set on Isla, but good friends of ours recently used the name and we see them a lot, so it just doesn't feel right anymore. Big shame as I've loved the name since my son was born. Other top girls names were Maia and Olivia.

Anyone got any good middles names for Evie? Our surname starts with an H and is two syllables.

x

our boy will be jack cameron lewis

jack as its both mine and partners grandads name, cameron because thats my surname so having it as his middle name and lewis is his surname x

We find out on Friday hopefully at our 20wk scan what we are having but think we have decided on Frankie.....boy or girl as it fits both!! X

my cousin who is a girl is called frankie and she gets married in may to a boy called frankie!! haha

We like Daniel & Grace no particular reasons why just like the names :)

Our boy will be named Jaxon Taw.

Taw was my dad's middle name. I already decided to use this name as my first child's middle name seven years ago when he passed away. Of course my DH was on board with that from day one. Jaxon is just a great name that DH and I both agreed on so we are sticking with it! :)

The name we picked is kind of ironic though... My grandparents got my dad's middle name from a John Wayne movie in which the main character is named Taw. I was doing a little research on the movie they named him after and I found out that Taw's last name in the movie is Jackson! We had no idea when we chose the name Jaxon that that was the character's name! :haha:

Our son is Christian Alexander. There is no meaning behind the choice, we just like the way it flows.

Anyone got any good middles names for Evie? Our surname starts with an H and is two syllables.

x

My friend has a daughter named Eva Grace. So maybe Evie Grace? I find the name so adorable.

The only name we have actually agreed on is Irie-Dawn. BF likes Orion for a boy. I like Zara for a girl and Zarek, Jaxon or Phoenix for a boy.

Irie-Dawn because my mother is Jamaican, and Irie is Jamaican for "harmony" or "good", etc. And Dawn is part of my mother's name (Dawn-Marie). My bf likes Orion because he loves the constellation. I like Zara because it means "radiance". Zarek is the name of one of the characters in my favourite book series. And Jaxon and Phoenix just because I love the names. Tomorrow we find out the sex, hopefully, so that will help narrow down the name choices.

The only name we have actually agreed on is Irie-Dawn. BF likes Orion for a boy. I like Zara for a girl and Zarek, Jaxon or Phoenix for a boy.

Irie-Dawn because my mother is Jamaican, and Irie is Jamaican for "harmony" or "good", etc. And Dawn is part of my mother's name (Dawn-Marie). My bf likes Orion because he loves the constellation. I like Zara because it means "radiance". Zarek is the name of one of the characters in my favourite book series. And Jaxon and Phoenix just because I love the names. Tomorrow we find out the sex, hopefully, so that will help narrow down the name choices.

My mothers name is Dawn Marie!

Cute names!
Girl would be Ariel Eloisa, my mom's name was Eloisa.
Boy would be Ian Angel, Angel is my dad's middle name.

Eva for a girl. William for a boy. Hope to find out tomorrow :)

We just like those x

I like Ailla as it's Cornish for 'the most beautiful' and I'm pretty proud of my Cornish roots :)

OH loves Ellie but one of our best friends is called Ellie and it's a bit weird for me...

We both quite like Erin, so we'll see what happens when she turns up!

Oh and her middle name will be Marie after my nan :) Dylan is Jack after my Grandad :)

My mothers name is Dawn Marie!

That's too funny! I've never know anyone else with that same name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->