What will you/might you be naming your LO's & Why?

We're not entirely sure, but we want to put Zo in there somewhere because thats the person who introduced me and OH's nickname. He's one of the only people whose been there for us through the entire pregnancy and he will probably be our daughter's godfather.

If we use it as a first name she will be Zoey and if we decide to use it as a middle name it will just be Zo. Right now our top contenders are

Marley Zo
Zoey Camden
Zoey Logan
Delilah Zo
Zoey Scarlett

mostly likely baby will be called Georgia funny dh has loved this name since we fell the first time with baby no1 but he couldn't remember it:haha: and remembered just before we fell with this baby! :thumbup: middle name is a struggle I really like Georgia may but all our children have sentimental middle names such as important people but the only meaningful thing about may is that is the month we got married does that count:haha:

My DS is Logan Joseph. I just fell in love with Logan but if you ask DH he'll tell you it's after Wolverine! Joseph is DH grandfather's name.

This time around I like Lewis as a middle name for a boy as it was my grandad's middle name and I have always liked the idea of Wynne as a middle name for a girl as it was my maiden name. We haven't decided on first names yet. We do like Jaxon for a boy but our surname begins with an S and I don't want initials to be JLS lol

Sean Anthony for a boy, Sean becsuse we like it and Anthony is my dads name.

Girl we have, Zara, Robin, Beatrice, Gabrielle, Heidi or Georgia, for first names and Anne or Carole for middle names my name and my mums, we are struggling big style for girls names and are staying team yellow so won't make an actual decision till bubs is here

I love reading everyone's beautiful names they've chosen... We have Isabelle but future lo's will either be:

Girl: Aida
Boy: Oakley

For a boy I think we'd go with Archie. I always have had my heart set on Alfie, but one of my friends used it so Archie is as close as we will get that we like. Middle names would be my maiden name and John (after both my Grandads).
For a girl we really like Evie. DD was going to be Evie, but we went with Teagan in the end because that's the name we had from years ago before we even started thinking about TTC! Middle names will be Margaret (mine, my Mum and my grandmothers middle name) and Bell after my other Granny.

For a boy Lincoln Arthur or Lincoln Joseph - Lincoln is just because we both love it, and Arthur after dh grandad, or Joseph just because we like it :)

For a girl I like Ava Lilliana or Lilliana Iris, Lillian was my great grandmothers name and Iris was my Nan's name. I want phoebe, but dh says no.

Lila Seraphina & Cora Madeleine, Noah Finley & Luca Maxwell or Lila Seraphina & Noah Finley

I love Theo, my friend is naming her baby boy that, she's due a few weeks before me. I think it's lovely. Our boy will be Stanley Edward; Stanley we have just always loved the name since I was pregnant with my second and Edward is a family middle name - my husbands late father.

It's not set yet but we are seriously considering Maybel Jean :)

My first born is called Ethan Thomas and my 2nd little boy 12 days old is Isaac James

We decided today on Zoey Drew, Zoey because we needed to include Zo somewhere in there after our best friend who introduced us and has been totally supportive this entire time. We also just found out that Zoey is Greek for Life, and since OH (and me but to a lesser extent) have some greek ancestry it seems even more fitting now. And Drew because we heard it and really liked it , and thought it flowed well as an entire name and worked unisex-ly.

I have my first son named John Michael, second son Robert Glen, daughter Mariade (pronounced Like parade but with an M) Elizabeth...
This little peanut if a girl which daddy believes so is either Zyneevah Eleese or Imogen Paige..
If a little boy then names are Henry Craig or
Sebastian Andrew.

Just gotta wait to meet the bub and then we will know :).,

I do love Zyneevah it's French for Genevieve,
Henry Craig is Jim Craig's father from the movie man from snowy river, we love the movie and our lives are are horses. So it's a great strong name and Craig is DH's name :)

My first ds is Noah Thomas and my second ds is Eli Chase. There is no reason behind any of these names, we just really liked them. I like names you don't hear too often but that aren't too crazy unique. As a teacher I know how hard it can be to pronounce different names. We are pregnant with baby #3 and will find out in a couple of weeks whether it's a boy or girl. We want to use Lee somewhere either sex because it's a family name on both sides. I like Aislee for girl and other than that haven't made it very far with choosing this time around.

My first is Isabelle Rose Iris
Isabelle after a sister that passed
Rose is my middle name after my twin sisters who died at two days old, their grave says 'two little rose buds'
Iris after ny great great grandma who is still alive.
Her initials are also Iris

This one will be Max Georfe James
Max because I love it and it's my dad's favourite
Georfe is OH ms middle name
James us a family name on both sides
Mid a girl she'll be Eliza Lily Msy
Eliza as my nan and great grandma have chose it,
Lily is my dad's favourite
May is my great great grandma middle name

Sorry it's long lol xx

My dd is kenndra jaylin and my ds is cyrus mason. And since we are team yellow bubbles name will either be soloman still working on the middle or faith louise

My dd is Megan Olivia, just because that's the only name that seemed to suit her,
this one we think will be called Zachary Jason, Zachary because its the only name we can all agree on , and Jason after fil , though it might change once we see him! X

We are team yellow and most likely going for
Imogen Rose for a girl
Dylan Whiting for a boy

Imogen because we loved it even before TTC and its honestly the only name we like that much, I can't even imagine a daughter of mine with any other name. Rose is DH's nan's middle name, I was umming and ahhing until I saw a family tree and my great aunt was also called Rose and all of a sudden it seemed right.

Dylan because DH's family has a tradition of boys names starting with D, and it means Son of the wave, born near the sea, and we just moved back to my home town by the beach which is a very meaningful place for us and Whiting as it was the street where we first lived together and has lots of happy memories.

DH and I have a list of names that we like
Boys
Owen John(my mothers maiden name is Owens and my Fathers name is John)
Joseph Thomas(DH 2 middle names)
Gannon Thomas
Landon Joseph

Girls
Brielle Grayce
Kennedy Faith
Izzabella Mae
Reagan Hope

We've decided on Logan James and Emilia Rose.

Logan James because I've always loved Logan and OH likes it because it's Wolverine's name:haha: James will be his middle name after my granddad.

Emilia Rose because it's the only girls name we can agree on but we both love it and she can be anyone she wants with the name Emilia. Then Rose as her middle name because OH and I met in a club called 'Rosies' so I thought it was a nice way to remember that:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->