What will you/might you be naming your LO's & Why?

I have no idea what future babies names will be called, as there are none I love.

I have Morgan William (we liked Morgan and his Dad's, grandfathers etc middle name is William), Naomi-Mae (we just liked), Honey (I liked but wanted Honey Blossom but it seemed too much, when she was born sleeping I decided not to settle on a middle name as just Honey was perfect), Kaysie Blossom (Kaysie we liked, Blossom was because I felt it gave a discrete connection to her big sister) and Riley Rae Ann (Riley we liked, Ray is my Dad's name and Ann is both my sister who died as a baby and my Mum's middle name).

We already have a little boy called Seth Alexander, and if this one is definitely a girl like we've been told, she'll most likely be Elsie Alice Rose (although we also like Erin) Elsie we just like and think it goes well with Seth, Alice was my nana's name, and Rose is my mum's middle name.

We've decided on Logan James and Emilia Rose.

Logan James because I've always loved Logan and OH likes it because it's Wolverine's name:haha: James will be his middle name after my granddad.

Emilia Rose because it's the only girls name we can agree on but we both love it and she can be anyone she wants with the name Emilia. Then Rose as her middle name because OH and I met in a club called 'Rosies' so I thought it was a nice way to remember that:rofl:

I really like both of your name choices, but I especially love the reason for Rose! I half jokingly suggested Sirena to DH as we met in a seedy club called Sirens! :haha: I would have been happy if he said yes!

Hubby is set on the name Ukara Rain for a girl , and I love the name Sayer for a boy but not sure on a middle name

Fearne Amelia - although I'm having a wobble over her middle name. No real reason behind either names other than the fact we love them.

Wobble over - Although we have changed the spelling to

Ferne Amelia :cloud9:

Lots of gorgeous names on this thread :flower:

Our daughter will be called Ivy Belle as we like the name can't wait tower her now xxx

We haven't found out what we're having yet, but the frontrunners are...

Boy:
Benjamin August

Girl:
Aria Claire

The middle names are both family-related, like our other children. I'm just glad the hubz and I agreed on a pair of names! Whew!

Our daughter will be called Ivy Belle as we like the name can't wait tower her now xxx

That's a beautiful name!

For a boy we will be having Charles George James but he will go by Charlie (my nan is currently fighting for her life in intensive care and chose this name)

For a girl it will be Eliza, Annie, Annabella or Imogen. We are undecided but I am convinced it's a boy x

Although we are yet to get our BFP. We've already decided on names

Eliza Vivienne.
Eliza after OH's nan and my best friend and Vivienne after my grandad who recently passed his name was Vivian which he hated lol

Or

Evelyn Elizabeth

Evelyn because we love the name and Elizabeth after OH's nan and my best friend

Boys:

Alfie Lincoln
Alfie after OH's grandad Alfred. And Lincoln after the place where we got together.

OR

Austin Jacob

Not for any particular reason we both just love the names

OR

Benjamin George

Benjamin after my great grandad and George after OH's dad and my grandad's middle name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->