• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what you calling your baby boy?

boys names are sooooo much harder to choose than girls names i think. I want to call our baby Charlie but my OH isnt sure. He likes Isaac. I know we are never going to agree!!!

if we have a boy he will be Jenson David (David is my dads name) and Jenson just because I love it :D

Good Luck picking your own name!

we both love zack for a boy :) other names ive thrown about are Bradley, Ethan and Alfie. Not thought about middle names yet

If its a boy it was be Jonas. I liked it ever since the weezer song (reference for any 90's teens) and luckily my hubby likes it too!

I find boys names difficult specially as there are so many boys in my family then include the boys from my fiances family, we aren't left with many names to choose from. Though for some reason i do like the name Dylan

As long as OH agrees we will be calling our new boy Eric. We already have a Logan. I'm not keen on names you can shorten, but like names that sound modern ( I know Eric could be old man-ish but I think it sounds cool) Logan sounds modern too but its Gaelic, Eric is Norse apparently. X

If we have a boy he will be Noah Jamesweve had the name picked out for yrs

If we have a boy we are naming him Bryce or Bryson. We finally agreed on that name a few nights ago lol It is so hard to pick names. Cant wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!! Almost hoping for a boy now that we have agreed on a name!!

I also like the name Nolan I am going to see what hubby thinks of that name too

STILL haven't picked a name! Boy names are so hard to pick!

Our boy is going to be called Jayson Robert which is what OH was supposed to be named but his biological father changed it last minute to his name. So were excited to finally have a boy to take the name. And hell still be a "jr" cuz his initials r jr :)

we already have an Alexander Joshua and a Jason Matthew. If this one is a boy we're going for Nathan Lucas.

If my baby is a boy, he will be called Milo Anthony Bernard. :)

If this is a boy he will be Hunter T.D,
t.d as a middle name after my dad and granda( Thomas Drummond)
I did like the name Drummond but dh said no

We are going with Andrew George as a boys name and Anne Debra for a girl. We are not going to find out what it is, but both think Boy at this point.

I know Andrew is a pretty common name, but we both like common names. George, however is older and is on my side of the fam. I think it'll make it a little unique. :)

We named our son Haiden lane :)
Next time around if it's a boy, maybe khyler or Stephen.

Heya just found out we are expecting a baby boy...

I need help with baby boy names there all so predictable..i dont want anything mad just a nice name for a wee man

We're having a boy and his name will be Peter Malachi. We also really liked the combination Oliver Felix, and the names Patrick and Anthony. We love the names Liam and Aiden, but we both have cousins with little boys named Liam already, and DH had a cousin with a boy named Aiden too.

For us it was important to pick a traditional name that wasn't super popular, which is why we went with Peter. In a few years if we have another boy hopefully Oliver won't be so popular then and we could use it for a future baby!

We are having a boy and have had the name Harrison picked out for about 5 years now. The other night we finally agreed on a middle name (although it is still up for discussion should any other names take our fancy...)

But currently our little man will be Harrison Rhys (surname Lloyd). We haven't actually told anyone the middle name yet as don't want any funny faces putting us off it!

We struggled more with a girls name and only agreed on one (first and middle name) the week before we found out ours is actually a boy! But at least we have a girls name now, if the sonographer was wrong about a boy! :winkwink:

Good luck in choosing your little man's name sweetie!

Big hugs! J xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->