What you have bought today ??

Lankybox plushies for Niko, hopeful that they will arrive before christmas but not sure they will!
D's has recently discovered lankybox and now wants these too. They're hard to find here though.

I bought wrapping paper today.

Cherry bath set for DD2 TA
Doughnut sets for both DDs
Fortune cookies for DD2
Roblox card for DD2 (from sister supposed to be £15 but no cards for it)
Jumper for boss' daughter
Football quiz for OH bday

20221206_201643.jpg

A hand carved and hand painted santa tree decoration from Etsy for MIL. She collects santas so will hopefully love it.

Super mario guess who for Niko, guess food for Rio and unicorn poo bath bombs for friends daughter from iwoot.

New look vouchers for nieces, chocs for dd's rainbows and gymnastics and swim teacher plus for teachers/tas/office teams etc at hers and my school.

Got a bunch of food, after eights, match makers, Crackers that sort of things

Ordered Reuben a Manchester United kit as I don't think his PSG one is going to turn up in time and I'm too paranoid to leave it much longer as then I won't get anything from anywhere. I'll either get a refund on the PSG one or if it does arrive put one away for his birthday or something as I've ordered both of them in 3-4 years so he's got growing room.

It is so nerve wracking when something is taking so long to arrive, isn't it? I am still waiting for a few items too and so far their stashes look very meagre :(

Pair of baby yoda boot slippers £4 primark
Stitch stationary 12 days of Christmas calendar was reduced to £3 and it’s not 12 days before so still useful haha!
Sellotape which I did need!
2 hand soaps from bath and body works they were on 2 for £13 offer. I couldn’t justify the price of the candles I’m hoping they may go on sale after Christmas (the Christmas scents that is)
You don’t get the deals in the UK like you do in the US £30.

It is so nerve wracking when something is taking so long to arrive, isn't it? I am still waiting for a few items too and so far their stashes look very meagre :(
If they were still moving and tracking was updating I'd maybe have relaxed a bit. Everyone is the same at the moment. My mum visited yesterday and she said she's still waiting on something for Jimi so when is arrives she's going to wrap it and then post it to us and hope it arrives.

Maybe next year we shall all start in August :haha: Thing is, if we did, the kids would probably no longer be interested in the same stuff by xmas!

Last edited:
I am SOO cold, our house is such an ice box! When I came down this morning it was 14C in our extension!! So I ordered a wearable blankie for myself and one each for the boys so they can wear them while endlessly standing in front of the xbox/ps5 :haha:

Same here, I said to John I need a onesie made out of a duvet :haha:

OH wanted to get his other friend and partner stuff so got them a voucher for their local café, candle, wax burner + melts, chocolates and cat treats.
Teachers gifts
Wrapping paper for mine and OH presents
Christmas cards

I am SOO cold, our house is such an ice box! When I came down this morning it was 14C in our extension!! So I ordered a wearable blankie for myself and one each for the boys so they can wear them while endlessly standing in front of the xbox/ps5 :haha:
Our house is the same ! Does not help we are an end terrace ! That’s blankets sound cool x

Babybump this is the one I am getting for the boys, one in blue and one in red.

B2D28E52-CE0A-42FF-894F-BDC8BAF01911.jpeg

And this one is mine, a bit more blanket like and less hoodie.

2891A3C7-3390-4ACA-A7E5-D02E4B3D3C84.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks so snuggly. Reuben is always insisting on being in ny dressing gown so I'm not sure I'd get away with one of them :haha:

I bought a gammon joint, we had been looking in asda for one with a long enough date that was big enough to cook before hand and have some slices cold with the Christmas eve buffet and then I got to work today and saw we had some and thought perfect, I get a discount on it too :haha:

My girls love their fleecy hoodie. Got them another one each for christmsd.

Finally my dad's shirt arrived. I had to send one back as too big and this has taken 3 weeks to come back.
Only waiting on 2 parcels now. Both late purchases and due Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->