What you have bought today ??

Wrapping paper
Gift bags/boxes
A light up musical train (did I need it no! But it was on sale haha!)
A wax melt and burner set and a gift set both reduced to put away for a couple of January birthdays I have.

Yankee candle, box of maltesers, mug and hot chocolate for another teacher + gift bag :dohh:
Jumbo cats vs pickles plush and burger squishmallow for DD1
4 needoh squishies for both DD's stocking
League of legends gift card for OH
2 school photos printed

Pokémon case for DD1s Nintendo switch .
Block sorter for DS2

Mince pies and festive bakewell pies-no one else likes them! Animal shaped bean bags that dd likes at her gymnastics. Glitter pet lol ball for dd stocking. Just need to get a john lewis voucher for my nephew-not 1 to be found in tesco this weekend!

I ordered a funko on Amazon back in September and it didn’t get dispatched so I left it and a couple of months passed still nothing so I eventually cancelled and Amazon gave me £10 credit as a goodwill gesture which was a win!

just spotted the same funko on Vinted for £5.70 posted so purchased! It’s rafiki with baby Simba and Harvey is going to absolutely LOVE it!

I need advice ladies, my boss told me yesterday she is expecting her first baby. Do you think I should give her something for the baby? Is this done? She told me we were doing Secret Santa in January since 2 of our colleagues have already left for their hols as their families live abroad. So now I am unsure what I should do. Any advice?

I would say if its secret santa/general Christmas gift giving then give something for herself, then when she goes on maternity leave/has the baby give something for the baby. I find that people always forget about you as a person and suddenly you're just this incubator for the baby so I try to avoid giving things for the baby when it's a holiday/occasion that isn't about them if that makes sense? Like I've been given things for the baby for my birthday before.

You are very right! I didnt think of it that way. Thanks!

Spaceboy by David Walliams for Dominic. He liked all the others so hopefully this one too! He needs to read more, he used to all the time and now it's moan and groan and Must I?! :roll:

Got some of the things I need for prizes for the games we are playing on xmas day;

Candy baby bottles
Push pops
M and m tubes
Fidget toys
Blind bags (shopkins snack time, hot wheels, doorables)
Whoopi cushion
Fake poo lol
Flarp
And a roll of wrapping paper

What a cool idea! One to take on board I think!

I'd agree with motherofboys re the baby gift such a lovely thought though.

Today I got
Wax melt and chocolates for dd2 teachers
Bath sets for Dad and DH (from the girls)
Hamper kits for my sisters gift

Oh and a MOT with no advisories whooo

Gift cards for xbox for zac and nate. A switch gift card for seth. Just trying to get Jimi one for steam but it's proving difficult

I've just transfered the money into my other account so I won't spend it and then I'll just add the funds to him wallet manually on Christmas day/boxing day. I normally do them a little card with the code in it so I'll just do him a card saying the amount that's going to be added.
Technically this means I'm done with presents, still waiting on deliveries though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->