Whats been your WORST xmas prezzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
never had any bad presents, sometimes makeup that is not my shade/colour x

Well there were some bags downstairs last week- and one of the bags had my name on it. Some yankee candles (yey :D) and.......

A justin bieber calender

:|

I can't think I've had anything bad but I have bought DH the worst pressie ever this year...

a £1 toilet brush! Ive wrapped it and everything! Perhaps now he will get the hint about cleaning the loo! x

Well there were some bags downstairs last week- and one of the bags had my name on it. Some yankee candles (yey :D) and.......

A justin bieber calender

:|

:rofl: that smilie is perfect i imagined your face when you saw it and lol'ed :haha:

I can't think I've had anything bad but I have bought DH the worst pressie ever this year...

a £1 toilet brush! Ive wrapped it and everything! Perhaps now he will get the hint about cleaning the loo! x

That is amazing, I am so tempted to do DH a cleaning hamper :haha:

Some of these are hilarious!!

On another note, now I'm afraid to give people bath products and fingerless mittens LOL. I knit my aunt some fingerless mittens so I bought a little set with a hand scrub/lotion/soap to go with it kinda. I hope its not her worst gift, lol! It smells good to me but... I also got her some Lindor chocolates so hopefully that will make up for it anyway. :D

I can't really think of any bad presents... I tend to love practical stuff anyway! I got a set of tupperwares last year from my MIL and I was over the moon, lol! Even though I mainly use it to send lunch for OH. :D I saw it as a sign that she accepts me and thinks I'll take good care of her son.

The only serious note I wanna add: I don't think if someone buys you a generic gift like a soap or even pound shop things that it means they don't care about you! Some people are really secretive about being tight on money (like myself LOL). I've had to use my birthday money to buy gifts so its been pretty difficult but I don't want to not include anyone! I figure something small is better than nothing at all.

Some of these are hilarious!!

On another note, now I'm afraid to give people bath products and fingerless mittens LOL. I knit my aunt some fingerless mittens so I bought a little set with a hand scrub/lotion/soap to go with it kinda. I hope its not her worst gift, lol! It smells good to me but... I also got her some Lindor chocolates so hopefully that will make up for it anyway. :D

I can't really think of any bad presents... I tend to love practical stuff anyway! I got a set of tupperwares last year from my MIL and I was over the moon, lol! Even though I mainly use it to send lunch for OH. :D I saw it as a sign that she accepts me and thinks I'll take good care of her son.

The only serious note I wanna add: I don't think if someone buys you a generic gift like a soap or even pound shop things that it means they don't care about you! Some people are really secretive about being tight on money (like myself LOL). I've had to use my birthday money to buy gifts so its been pretty difficult but I don't want to not include anyone! I figure something small is better than nothing at all.

:thumbup: you are so right.

i get poundland stuff too but only as an extra gift. i wouldnt mind receiving them either and i love fingerless gloves!

My grandma and I were carved from the same block, except on the fertility front (she started at 17 and had 5, maybe I should have started 10 years ago....) but anyway, we are big into DIY, tools, trucks, and non-girly things.
Then a couple of years ago the only thing I got from her was a PINK SWEATER. 1-I hate pink and I'm pretty sure she knows it 2-sweaters are rarely in my wardrobe.

I swear my first thought was that I got the wrong gift, and then I felt scared and wondered if she had lost her marbles (she IS 70-something). I didn't say anything about it, and sent it straight to Goodwill. Thankfully, I don't think she lost her marbles, I still wonder if she forgot my gift or accidentally mixed mine up with somebody else???? She never mentioned it either.

I got a maglite one year from my now ex fiancee
I LOVE the big maglites. I carry one in every vehicle and 2 in the house. They are expensive.
I asked mom for one when I got my first car! Still have it too, but I want the LED upgrade for it.
The LED Maglite outshines whatever the police are carrying here nowadays. Nothin like callin the cops on a prowler in the yard and the cop shows up with a half dead flashlight that lights about a foot in front of him. Here officer, howabout that tree 2 acres across the field??? Maybe you wanna borrow mine? *click on my Maglite*
.....I'm glad he came and checked the yard and all, but I wasn't that impressed with his equipment. I hope for his sake that his gun and handcuffs work better than his flashlight.
But anyways, back to topic. I would be thrilled to get another Maglite for Christmas!

My husbands mother (bitch-in-law) the Christmas before we got married tried giving me a sexy french maids outfit (tackier than Ann Summers!) to spice up our love life (we were 22 and 24 at the time!) worse thing was it had been used by her thong 'n all :sick:

Aaaargh I was just sick in my mouth a bit :haha:

Okay don't know if this counts as it was brought back from holidays and not for xmas but my OHs mother brought back a huge lollypop for me this year in the shape of a penis! I told her I couldn't see myself eating it as it would feel wrong but thanks though. She also gave my OH a wind up toy of a man and a sheep I shudder to think what kinds of shops she visited haha.

My mums warned me that my present from my nan this year is pretty shit and I need to be prepared to not laugh and say thank you. She won't tell me what it is though lol! All will be revealed xmas day!

Well everybody I came on the computer especially to tell you what the present was lol! It was a glow in the dark statue of Jesus, my brother got Mary lol!:dohh:

We're both Athiests and we have made this clear to her since we were about 11 lol!

Merry Christmas Y'all!!! :xmas12: xxxxx

Would be scary at night that glowing away. Incidentally my friend who is also atheist like myself got holy statues from her gran this year. Not a christmas present but my family for some reason get me holy water and always ask if I want it.

I only got two gifts this year from inlaws and loved them.

Brother bought me a Justin Bieber album. Thought it was a joke, it wasn't :shrug::haha:

I've not long had a baby and am on a diet. My MIL brought me PJ's for a curvy figure. :cry:

My OH's dad and stepmom gave me a box of turtles chocolates this year. When I opened thebox there were empty wrappers in it and a half eaten chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"