Whats been your WORST xmas prezzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small palm sized felt crappy doll thing from my bil and sil....

I got a dieters cook book from MIL and FIL this year not really sure how to take that one?

From MIL and FIL... A MEN'S soap set. Clearly says for men.

This is not the first time.

I'm imagining something really cute :haha: I need a pic! :rofl:

Ended up giving them to my cats rubbed in catnip....sooo they are long gone but think this less well done and made of super glue and square...made by a 30 year old not 5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
those felt 'things' are hilarious!

to add to my list on one of the previous pages, this year someone gave me a used necklace, i knew it was used since all the 'gold' was chipped off and the actual chain was tied in a knot that took three hours to untangle. the box it came in was nice tho....

those felt 'things' are hilarious!

to add to my list on one of the previous pages, this year someone gave me a used necklace, i knew it was used since all the 'gold' was chipped off and the actual chain was tied in a knot that took three hours to untangle. the box it came in was nice tho....

This kind of thing is so weird! I have no problem with a used gift but why wouldn't you at least take the time to have it cleaned and untangled?! I mean I have some really cool second hand jewelry that I would have loved as a gift but it's like people take no time to even consider??? :wacko:

a carrier bag of unidentifiable frozen meat (do not ask lol)

I'd take those felt things any day over my chocolate with a bite taken out of it.

last year my EX mil ( we still speak and do birthday and crimbo for some reason...) gave me some out of date pleasure gel from ann summers (she was a ann summers rep some 10 years ago or so... i recon she had a sort out, found it and thought 'oh ill give it her' she also got me a ann summers naughty cocktail book... IDON'T DRINK!!!!! and she knows that... the same year my mum wrapped up a condom and a packet of lube for me :s any one would think i was sex mad :S

That'd make me really uncomfortable lol. Both my current MIL and my ex's mum have bought me underwear as christmas presents and it's like really nice lacy kind of underwear, it makes me feel really awkward like I know you want me to make your son happy but this is taking it too far!

My worst christmas present was my great aunt bought me a barbie when I was about 14 and my uncle bought me finger skate boards the year before last!

At the age of 16 my older sisters boyfriend got me some black silk underwear. You should have seen my Dads face :haha:

I'm imagining something really cute :haha: I need a pic! :rofl:

Ended up giving them to my cats rubbed in catnip....sooo they are long gone but think this less well done and made of super glue and square...made by a 30 year old not 5

Is it just me or does the one on the right look suspiciously like Hitler?!

MIL gave me two tea towels for Xmas...

A leopard print onesie. I am almost 8 months pregnant and look like a Teletubbie or worse still Vicky Pollard :shock::haha:
My mum thought it would be funny..................Im not laughing haha

xx

A leopard print onesie. I am almost 8 months pregnant and look like a Teletubbie or worse still Vicky Pollard :shock::haha:

xx

I got one of these for Xmas too! It's not very flattering on my post baby body either. It doesn't help it was bought in size "small". Small??!! Yeah right :haha: x

xx

nooo!!! my OH got me a blue leopard print onesie and i LOVEEEE it!! overdue and can just about do it up.. but i deffo look like a tellytubby.. we was both hoping i wouldnt be pregnant at christmas though haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"