whats everyone craving today ?

Smoothies, but vegetable based ones! I must be having a health nut baby as normally I hate the things and only like the super sweet fruity ones!

My smoothie today was mint, cucumber and apple juice and it was lovely. Past couple of days was ginger, carrot, celery and orange juice. Will have to be careful not to have too many or I will get fat very quickly.

Oh I am not all healthy though I have been craving salty foods in the mornings like bacon or salted crisps.

Is anyone else noticing that all they do is drink water at the moment, followed by a desperate need for the loo every half hour or so?

fish fish fish and more fish.

this really yummy spicy fish i get from a restaurant near where i live.. OMG.. i could just eat it 24/7.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssh

vegetable soup!
I didn't think cravings came this early, I made hubby go down to tesco and get my 3 cans of veggie soup lol

Nothing specific so far other than bacon i guess but whatever i do eat i want it salty! Adding salt to chips etc which is something i never do.

x

nothing at the moment :sick: iv just eaten too many milk chocolate raisins :sick:

:sick: Nothing!

Although I did smell toast before, & really want some now!

Fish and chips at the moment. I quite often really want steak but I like my steak rare and it's a bit of a disappointment when I have to cook it all the way through. Also really have a thing for Muller corners at the moment, need to have at least one every day. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who wants things salty, which I usually hate. Maybe its because my blood pressure is a little low!

lasagna which i went out to the shops and got ingredients for and then made and ate! mmm very cheesy.

I want anything wet and cold... (sounds so rude) bt ive been eating loads of fruit have gone off coke and can only drink water.... i have a thing about vinegar... and right now really want a kfc!

Fried egg sandwiches, without the yolk!! Had one for lunch and want another right now!!! x Oh and milk which I also had with my son x

lemons and apples... lemon sorbet, lemon pancakes, apple tiser, apple pie
the list goes on
does anyone have that feeling that their hungry but just cant work out what to eat, i cant plan any meals as when the oh starts dishing up i change my mind .... woops

Steak fajitas covered with onions and bell peppers...coated in sour cream and guacamole !! I'm ordering it first thing tomorrow!!

Sliced apples with caramel, mmmmmm! Tastes like fall to me . . . oh I think I'll have another!

cake, candy, fruit, cookies, and cheeseburgers.

First there was chocolate milk, then lemon/lime frozen sorbet, mince pies, gummy lollies, mints, and generally anything unhealthy, oh and McD's fillet of fish. Last weeks have been for oranges, tamarillos (fruit grown here in NZ), and grapefruit, anything with lots of juice.

from day 1 its "feta" cheese ....its a whitish cheese which i've read that pregnant woman shouldnt eat....oh why???!!!!......:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->