whats everyone craving today ?

I'm craving anything savoury - it's odd as I usually have a sweet tooth!!

Cheese, cheese and more cheese...especially with ham. Or Cheese.

My first nausea kicked in today, so not sure what I fancy for dinner. But thinking could really have some chicken soup, with toast. OR a tuna paninni with cheese - at lunch time today a colleague took the wrong sandwich out of the fridge, not his - it was tuna and cheese and now I want it!

I am now craving strawberry trifle from Somerfield...

Textbook. I had a massive urge for pickled onion Monster Munch! And guess what - my man went to the shop and bought some for me! I think the last time I ate these I must have been about 12!

hotwings with extra extra blue cheese...yesterday it was mexican food..anything with queso cheese!

This morning I woke up really hungry and wanting potato waffles at like 8.30 am. So I got up and made some, with oven baked fresh tomatoes and scrambled eggs.

The eggs made me feel so rough I couldn't eat anything lol! OH was made up with having seconds though bless him!

hotwings with extra extra blue cheese...yesterday it was mexican food..anything with queso cheese!

I cannot tell you how jealous I am! There isn't a good place to have them in this little town in England lol I will have to figure out how to make that sauce.....I miss US junk food right about now!

Today my only craving is white tic tacs lol sigh....

I'm wanting KFC and we have one next door but one..........can I resist?

I have just seen an advert for KFC and got me thinking about it too.... ooh I could do with some chips and their gravy now. Go get some babydancer!!

Ahhh I resisted the KFC BUT just ate a massive bit of cake - yummy!!!!!!!

I am pondering what to have for lunch, yesterday a cheese, cucumber, tomato and salad cream sandwich just hit the spot. Today I don't know. I can smell something cooking wafting in from next door, smells like eggs. I want some eggs now and I don't have any.

Im in and out of the fridge like nobodys business! today its salt and vinegar crisps and bread and butter! have had 3 packets all in one go!!! terrible i no :S

sausages in a roll with tomato sauce and juice. Normally I would have said a cup of tea, but I don't feel like tea in the same way since getting pregnant. Now its ribena, orange juice etc. Ribena is really good if you haven't drank it in a while. I had forgotten about it!

maccaroni cheese --- so i came home and made one :D

Hahahahahah...got such a laugh reading this thread! For me, I've had a few spells of craving veggie delight from Subway, on honey oat bread with sweet onion sauce..mmm...then I wanted a KFC-style chicken sandwich the other day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->