Whats for Dinner tonight?

Was really craving pizza but ended up having chicken breasts & brocculi.

Guess whats for tea tonight... ALCOHOL! :D, I'm in need of a night out after week I've had :( x

Asda indian takeaway lol, it was a fiver for a meal for 2.

Classy.

Bog-all, we went to pizza hut for lunch while out shopping, and got so stuffed on free unlimited salad that we brought half our main meals home :rofl: Luckily we're not shy about asking for a box for the purpose :rofl:

haha we did the same tallybe! I am still full up!

so think its just gonna be cereal & milk tonight

I went out for a carvery. Turkey and Gammon with all the trimmings. Ice cream for dessert, was yummy :)

I had steak, sweet potatos, salad and coleslaw with a glass (or 5) of red wine :)

My husband's 'sloppy dogs'. Cut up hotdogs, a can of hotdog chili, melted american cheese, onions, and ketsup all mixed together and slathered on a hotdog bun. Tasted really good.

Note to self - don't bother with asda curry again it's shite.

We usually make curry from scratch and its amazing we shant bother with the asda stuff again it was so dull tasting.

Bog-all, we went to pizza hut for lunch while out shopping, and got so stuffed on free unlimited salad that we brought half our main meals home :rofl: Luckily we're not shy about asking for a box for the purpose :rofl:

we did the same but ate most of our pizza too :blush: amelie ate her entire kids pizza and had a bowl of pasta/potato salad and croutons AND a whole bowl of apples and grapes :shock: Plus a glass of milk. Dunno where she put it tbh.

I love places with all you can eat salad and breadsticks lol - DH and I used to regularly go to those places, fill up on salad and bread and leave our main untouched to enjoy later - two meals in one! lol.

Tonight my dinner was plain rice. And an apple. How exciting! DH cooked a Spanish rice type dish and he added waaaaay too much pepper and I couldn't tolerate it. Lucky there was extra plain rice at least.

we did the same but ate most of our pizza too :blush: amelie ate her entire kids pizza and had a bowl of pasta/potato salad and croutons AND a whole bowl of apples and grapes :shock: Plus a glass of milk. Dunno where she put it tbh.

:haha:

Our two had masses of salad bar stuff plus their whole kids pizzas :shock: Hollow legs I tell ya!

The free unlimited salad thing they're doing is friggin ace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->