Whats for Dinner tonight?

i made a creamy mushroom, bacon pasta. i bought this new stuff called philadelphia cooking creme and have tried it twice now. i like it!

I'm treating myself to a chinese :) it's just arrived actually. It's quite late to be eating but we've been out most of the day and had hardly anything to eat so i'm certainly going to enjoy it x

Either Lasagne & Garlic Bread or Spag Bol - see what OH prefers when he wakes up :)

It was awful.. All of it.. :sick: I ordered it from JustEat.co.uk so gonna write a bad review. lol

I have never before ordered a takeaway for lunch, only for a night time treat once the kids are in bed.

I went out and got absolutely wasted the night before, kids are with FOB so I thought I would have a treat! Lol.

Normally I order of an evening but was sooooooo hungry and couldnt face cooking. :)

Left overs here too.

But ill make something fresh for DH as theres only enough left over left for one...oh and ill try Aymen with some too.

I ended up with chorizo sausages and bubble and squeak last night so will probably have jacket potatoes tonight.

roasted garlic chicken with potato gratin and roasted veg tonight.

<3

Homemade cajun chicken,with herb and garlic roast potatoes,and veg :) Im so hungry,I cant wait.
Apple Strudel and clotted cream for pudding:cloud9:

I bought reduced chicken, mozzarella and tomato kievs in Tesco :dohh: need to add that to dinner now :lol:

Sausage casserole, mash and broccoli......strawberry sponge for afters

Chicken breast with cheese and chive sauce topped with pastry,with veg and potatoes:D mm mm mmm

Were having chilli cheese dogs for tea yumyum!

The car is still at the mechanics and we have no food in so looks like it's a delivery takeway for us!

for me, chicken kiev,chips and beans :cloud9:
OH is working til 7am so hes got what ever I put in the fridge for him :haha: Theres a chocolate cheesecake in the fridge I made yesterday thats cqalling me and I need to resist :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->