Whats for Dinner tonight?

Last night was fish fingers and beans, with lots of vinegar! Perfect after a day of worry! Tonight is my favourite from my childhood, Cantonese chicken and rice!

last night we had sausage casarole <3 tonight we have one of them new brides eyes chicken n sauce things rice n chips lol

Sausage butties tonight.......my feet are stinging after being on them all day & dont want to stand up to prepair a big meal lol

Salmon with New Potatoes and Green Beans tonight :). A nice healthy one ;)

We had unstuffed cabbage rolls the past two nights and now all we got left is some rice and meatballs so I think I'll stuff it in the brat buns we have and do meatball subs.

Tonight we are having steak pie, chips, peas, sweetcorn and gravy as I can't be bothered cooking. xxx

i am having an M&S ready made vegetable curry and Ivy is having an a kids chicken curry with rice...in my defense we NEVER usual eat ready made meals!

I can't decide!! Just spent ages looking through here for ideas haha! Will have to see what OH fancies when he gets home!

Well we ended up having mcdonalds! Chicken sandwich meal and 6 chicken nuggets! :dohh:

I was starving when I got home so I sent DH out to the chipper. I had a macaroni pie supper nom nom nom!! I'm making a cottage pie for tomorrow night to try and balance out the badness lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->