Whats for Dinner tonight?

My mums is cooking chicken casserole, I love dinners that I don't have to cook!

We're taking LO to the fair to look at the lights, I love the smell and the noise too! So for tea we're hot footin' it to the chippy after! Mmmmmm...

Leftover cottage pie from last night I think. It was so yummy though I don't mind having left overs :)

^ this. But I cba last night also and just made pasta with cheese so I guess I'd better try harder tonight, plus we've got 15 eggs to use up by monday! so I guess we're having omelette.

Im just about to put some sausages in the oven and cook up some veg. Got a cabbage medley and some carrot an swede to mash up!! mmmm love carrot an swede!! I was going to make a sausage casserole then i remembered our dish broke last week! :dohh:

We're having one of those 'take-away' curry thingies from Tesco... keeping it easy for the pre-wedding night! :wedding:

Ohhh tallybee are you nervous?! Good luck for tomorrow!

We are having homemade meatballs with spaghetti and salad

i'm going out with some girlfriends tonight! we're going to a place called fat & happy!! lol

rly rly want a chinese take out but dont think OH will go for it :(

Congrats tallybee!! xxx

Were having jacket potatoes with cheese and beans i think, well either that or chicken supernoodles <_<

I was supposed to have leftover cottage pie, but DH ate the lot, greedy bugger! So I just had to make do with cheese salad wraps :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->