Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had fajitas last night and they were amazing... not sure what to have tonight. Maybe something easy like Quorn fish fingers and homemade chips!

I have no idea - Its dinner at mums tonight, but whatever she makes is scrumptious :)

We were very naughty and had a treat tonight, a Papa Johns pizza :blush:

Well last night... I did nibbles of bread and balsamic vinegar for dipping.mozzerella and cherry toms on sticks and ricotta filled baby peppers.
Starters, bruscetta with pomodorino tomatoes
Main, fillet steak and a pepper sauce with baby roast potatoes, mange tout ,baby corn
And fine beans
dessert. Creme brulee which I stupidly stupidly blow torched the sugar on top then touched it ?!! Now my finger frickin kills 12 hrs on!

Faustino I red wine choice and a sauvingon blanc White.
Haribo fizzy cherries and jolly ranchers finished off the night!

Just an ordinary day for us really!!

Last night I had quiche and coleslaw only something small as I'd had a late dinner
tonight i think wel have chilli con carne with either rice or chips

Today im doing a roast beef dinner with roast potatoes, mash potato, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflour, parsnips, home made stuffing and yorkshires! love it :D

Today im doing a roast beef dinner with roast potatoes, mash potato, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflour, parsnips, home made stuffing and yorkshires! love it :D

Can I come?! Can't be arsed to cook after the mamouth cook sesh last night?! I'll bring puding?!

Turkey, orange and cranberry stuffing, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, swede & carrot mash, cabbage, peas & thick gravy mmm :D

I'm trying to convince Dom that it is sensible to go out for dinner tonight :haha: If so then I will be having a massive, amazingly tasty pizza with pepperoni, olives, sundried tomatoes, chillis and roasted peppers on top with a tomato and avocado side salad!

Roast chicken with wild sage, roasted onion, shallot & lemon stuffing. Roast potatoes, honey roasted carrots, french green beans, sprouts & gravy.

Chicken Fajitas:flower:
With Nachos and salsa,Jalapenos and cheese :cloud9:

We had some stir fry noodles with home grown broccoli in it for lunch today, later on it'll be spanish omelette made from the eggs our chooks laid earlier on! Win!

I was going to do a roast and forgot to buy the meat, I really feel like a roast too, I'm gutted! xxx :cry:

Roast beef, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, cabbage, green beans, carrots...yorkies for those who want/can...then chocolate bread and butter pudding with custard...vegan crumble and Oatley cream for me!

I made myself some thick pancakes, First time I did them that style because German ones are a thinner. Last time I had them my oh made them and they were tasting way to much of baking soda but I got them right :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->