Whats for Dinner tonight?

Changed my mind.. I am having lamb shank with sweet potato mash.

I made garlic citrus chicken yesterday, but today hubby is cooking me dinner since it's my birthday :D x

Harissa chicken with bulgar wheat, carrot salad, couscous and a load of grilled vegetables.

Now eating my own bodyweight in Lazy Days goodies!

We had dominos :haha: pizza hut just opened up the road from our local dominos so they are doing any pizza £5.99 deal! BBQ chicken dominator yumyum!!

DH made this amazing chicken rice soup yesterday, so lucky that he likes to cook! I'm thinking of having leftovers. Or maybe I'll cook something but I'm feeling fairly lazy :haha:

We had one of them shake and season sausage and herb casseroles yesterday with mash and veg, absolutely delish!!

X

Cheese & onion filled potato skins with a sour cream & chive dip & chicken strips and salad, all homemade.

oooo this sounds amazing paula, i'm SOOOO having this next week :blush:

Tonight is chicken and pasta with white wine sauce :)

Cheese & onion filled potato skins with a sour cream & chive dip & chicken strips and salad, all homemade.

oooo this sounds amazing paula, i'm SOOOO having this next week :blush:

Tonight is chicken and pasta with white wine sauce :)

We have the same taste in food I think :winkwink: it was lush!! :)

Tonight we are having chicken tikka, rice and nann bread

i'm just going to have pasta or something lol LO will have the same, OH will be likely to busy playing the new battlefield game to eat ahah x

I'm off to my besties tonight and she is making chicken in BBQ sauce chips onion rings and peas mmm I can't wait

OH is at a gig so me and toby can have sausage casserole mash and peas!! (oh hates sausage casserole so we only get it when hes out lol!)

Chinese takeaway at my folks tonight. Yum!! DH is fending for himself which probably means a donner kebab :sick:

i'm just going to have pasta or something lol LO will have the same, OH will be likely to busy playing the new battlefield game to eat ahah x

:thumbup: Same lol!

Haha same here too! Although surprisingly mine managed to tear himself away for a few mins to stick chips, and breaded plaice in the oven.

He is playing Battlefield right now, while I forum lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->