Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had pasta and chicken in a weight watchers tomato and mozzerella sauce :cloud9: .. I'm still starving though lol.

gnocchi tomato and garlic bake with sweet peppers and onion aaand mozzerella cheese nom nom!!

<3

Tonight we had chicken breast wrapped in bacon with mozzerella cheese on with veg and potatoes.

So my OH has just presented me with half a spicy meatball calzone and 4 whole prawns (2 breaded, 2 in filo pastry).

We had lemon chicken that we started in the crock pot before we went to bed, with corn and homemade cheese biscuits. For dessert we had this pie type thing...it was an experiment. We used the same recipe we used for the biscuits but added cocoa and sugar, tossed it in the oven then topped it with chocolate pudding and whipped cream. I AM STUFFED!

We ended up going out to Taco Bell with some friends. So much for my steak and baked potato.

Hum I don't know yet.. ow not had chicken in pasta and gravy in a while. :)

tesco finest chicken kievs with salad and marks and spencers honey and mustard dressing i cannot wait!!!!

<3

Turkey mince bolognese cooked in the slow cooker

Err IDK yet :lol: But we have some leftover chicken that needs using up so will probably throw that in with some veggies and pasta with a pesto sauce or something... That said we also have leftover leek, courgette and potato soup which was made using stock made from the chicken bones.... mmmmmmmmm!

Cheese & onion filled potato skins with a sour cream & chive dip & chicken strips and salad, all homemade.

Something for a cold newengland night, hmmm.... maybe chicken noodle soup and a salad and baked fish... trying to eat healthy here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->