Whats for Dinner tonight?

Maggi "so juicy" chicken (Honestly this stuff is AMAZING), dauphinoise potatoes (official pregnancy craving right now) and sweetcorn xx

Fish, chips & mushy peas here with loads of vinegar....cant wait, starving

Every time I read what your having I want to come for tea :haha: it makes a nice change from all our time in fatbusters doesn't it haha xx

Think we will have pasta with garlic and tomato sauce and lots of cheese! Very lazy yum :)

:rofl: I feel such a fatty but hey baby wants it....enjoying eating before diet in January :blush:

Thing is though you know you can do it now you done amazing last time! You might aswell enjoy it you never cheated like me and Laura always did haha xx

Kitty - is that chicken nice? I always want to try it but then I get scared it will be awful lol x

Aww thanks.....I know I can do it and I will do it, I am still motivated just starving all time and love food :lol: x

i agree, paula you have done amazingly :D

Tonight is jacket potato with chilli and either cheese or mayo :)

Lamb hotpot...mmm...proper autumnal food for colds!

I've made a dairy and egg free tart for pudding, we will see what that's like!

We had corned beef hash, mash and beans last night. Don't know what we are having tonight yet.

Homemade steak pie, Cabbage, Mash and Roast Potatoes. Loads of gravy.

Can smelll the steak stewing now.............mmmm

I'm going shopping with my mammy after work so getting something with her. Hoping for a Nando's though :)

Wild seabass, sweet&normal potato mash with corriander & asian greens

We're going out to eat with our Wednesday night class, don't know where but I am hoping wherever we go I can get a steak and a baked potato.

dh is having steak and chips cuz its his favourite and hes a poorly boy :(
im having macaroni cheese with mushrooms, brocolli, cauliflour, cabbage and spicy sausage :thumbup:
yay for my health kick :haha:

Spicy Aribiatta pasta with cheese, something easy, shattered!

Fish pie with veg and maybe a mince pie for afters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->