Whats for Dinner tonight?

hot dogs, mushy peas with mint sauce and toffee apples proper bonfire tea lol

<3

We are having a weight watchers curry (chicken tikka masala) along with pilau rice and a healthy living nann bread :cloud9: Really looking forward to it since I've only had a chicken sandwich all day.

Followed by a big bag of red sky crisps to cheer me up as I'm not well :thumbup: Going to spoil my healthy eating lol.

Mash,sausages and beans made to look like a Bonfire of course!

Attachments

• PB055733.jpg
    PB055733.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 23
Pizza, garlic bread and wedges (also chicken wings for OH).

We had a bonfire party and had chilli dogs, curly fries with jalapeno peppers and my sis made popping candy ice cream - it was lush :flow:

Sausage and mash for us tonight, with thick gravy, yorkshire puds and peas!

Making me drool...
We are going to have a roast chicken.. Which I have prepared with lemon, parsley and garlic served with crusty frenchstick, potatoe salad, coleslaw, beetroot, toms, cucumber.yum

roast pork with crackling veg and roast potatoes with lots and lots of gravy mmmmm!! x

Indian Takeaway :blush:
I've been good all week, so i've decided i deserve a cheeky takeaway!

Roast chicken, stuffing, mushy peas, broccoli, carrot and suede mash, creamy mashed potato, gravy and yorkshires :) have hot chocolate fudge cake and vanilla ice cream for dessert

It's eid for us so were having a big buffet with curries chicken ect

Were testing the chistmas food from M&S, so having a pre-run of our christmas dinner. :D xx

we are having salmon and new potatoes roasted with lemon and dill and green beans on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->