Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tomato soup with bread and butter followed by sponge and custard.

Last night we had some concoction my dad made, was a bit like a chillie con carnie, but with random bits of veg and potatoes in, and no kidney beans, with rice, was quite nice

I have no idea at this point and it's 7pm lol. DH went fishing 4 hours ago and was hoping to bring home dinner :rofl: But he hasn't called to say if he was successful or not and if I should be making something else :shrug: So it could well be sausages and beans :haha:

Penne with Pesto tonight....I cannot be arsed after a long day at work so thats nice and easy.

Chicken saag (chicken and spinach curry) and rice, yum yum

Sausage and tomato pasta bake. With cheese on. And salad on the side :munch:

Tonight will be chicken stuffed with Stilton and wrapped in palma ham with med veg xx

Chicken tikka masala with rice & garlic naan for me and sweet & sour chicken with rice for OH & Phoebe as they wont eat curry x

No idea, maybe a chicken breast with Philly garlic and herbs inside with bacon wrapped round it, and a side salad.

No idea, maybe a chicken breast with Philly garlic and herbs inside with bacon wrapped round it, and a side salad.

That sounds soooooooo nice! :munch:

I haven't got a clue what we will be having tonight, we've just got a new hob/oven but its not connected yet! So its either micro meals or takeaway tonight for us :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->