Whats for Dinner tonight?

OH came home and cooked tomato pasta & meatballs - so nice!

Tonight I am doing grilled lamb chops, grilled mushrooms, half jacket potatoes stuffed with cheese and ham, sweetcorn and fresh vine tomatoes. I also made rocky road today sonwill no doubt have (another ) wedge if that, oops.

i have candied kielbasa working in the crockpot, but i have no idea what to make with it...

Really struggling with appetite tonight, really not feeling well, so I'm just forcing down some toast :(

Tonight we had Pork and apple sausages, cheesy mash and roasted parsnips and carrots

Last night was a Prawn and avocado salad was delish

Tonight is pumpkin soup

We are on a strict low fat low carb high protein diet :)

When I was cooking spaghetti bolognese for the tea last night I threw a pan of scouse on for tonight, so luckily I only have to heat the scouse up tonight for a quick, tasty, filling tea. xxx

Spagetti Bolognaise & garlic bread tonight....cheesecake for dessert.

Making slow cooker chicken burritos for tonights dinner

When I was cooking spaghetti bolognese for the tea last night I threw a pan of scouse on for tonight, so luckily I only have to heat the scouse up tonight for a quick, tasty, filling tea. xxx

Whats scouse? :flower:

We ordered pizza and wedges last night.
Tonight we're having paella, I think.

Whats scouse? :flower:

It's a stew, it's a traditional dish in Liverpool. We have it at least once a week and so do most people I know here. It's tasty and filling, you eat it with loads of fresh bread and butter. We have pickled beetroot with it too. Heres the recipe, you should try it. xxx

https://www.scouser.com/scouse-recipe/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"