Whats for Dinner tonight?

We are having fillet steak with peppercorn sauce, baby potatoes and creamy mushrooms..... YUUUMMM Cant wait!

I did pork chops with a creamy (used creme fraiche so healthier ) chestnut mushroom and thyme sauce, mini new potatoes and mashed carrot and swede. Twas yum.

When I was cooking spaghetti bolognese for the tea last night I threw a pan of scouse on for tonight, so luckily I only have to heat the scouse up tonight for a quick, tasty, filling tea. xxx

Whats scouse? :flower:

It's a stew, it's a traditional dish in Liverpool. We have it at least once a week and so do most people I know here. It's tasty and filling, you eat it with loads of fresh bread and butter. We have pickled beetroot with it too. Heres the recipe, you should try it. xxx

https://www.scouser.com/scouse-recipe/

Got to be fresh crusty bread for me with salt, pepper and brown sauce (HP off course :winkwink:) I have it once a week too mostly!!

So the scouse recipe sounds similar to a beef casserole except i usually add red wine. Yum!!!

Taco Bell...again. We go there every Wednesday night after class now it seems.

I'll be having a chicken wrap as I'll be eating on the train on the way to uni.

Amelia and Dan are having sausage casserole (I know what I would prefer!!)

xXx

Chicken fajitas tonight because DH is going out so we need something quick and easy.

Either baked potatoes with loads of toppings or a quick pasta thing I cann whip up in minutes. Dunno yet :lol:

When I was cooking spaghetti bolognese for the tea last night I threw a pan of scouse on for tonight, so luckily I only have to heat the scouse up tonight for a quick, tasty, filling tea. xxx

Whats scouse? :flower:

It's a stew, it's a traditional dish in Liverpool. We have it at least once a week and so do most people I know here. It's tasty and filling, you eat it with loads of fresh bread and butter. We have pickled beetroot with it too. Heres the recipe, you should try it. xxx

https://www.scouser.com/scouse-recipe/

Got to be fresh crusty bread for me with salt, pepper and brown sauce (HP off course :winkwink:) I have it once a week too mostly!!

Sayers or warburtons bread, mmmmm! I like to make it on a saturday usually, especially once it gets to october time. Then we eat it watching you've been framed, family fortunes and Harry Hill - you just know its coming up to christmas then! xxx

Tonight I'm having a roast. I know its not sunday but I really feel like one. xxx

We are having stuffed chicken thighs, dill rice and smoky aubergine (like warm baba ganoush)

Lizzie loves this dinner...although she currently calls rice 'lice' which is a good appetite suppressant :rofl:

Im cooking for myself tonight,but Im thinking homemade salmon fishcakes,cabbage and cauliflower cheese:flower:

Well supposed to be having chicken goujons, jackets spuds & some sort of veg but Im tempted to be naughty & order chinese instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->