Whats for Dinner tonight?

Me and ash are going out for tea but I ve already picked for starters I'm having scallops main will be home made beefburger with Palma ham and skinny fries andpudding will be pistachio and Belgian chocolate torte nom nom xx

ahhh i miss eating fatty foods and deserts so much :( bloody gallstones!

ahhh i miss eating fatty foods and deserts so much :( bloody gallstones!

Awww noo! :hugs:

For us, the kids have swimming club and I'll be in the gym whilst they're in there, until 6, so it's DH's evening to cook as he gets in soon after 5. He has said he is going to just do a platter of stuff from the freezer as it's needing defrosted so we need to use up the contents! Dunno what it'll end up being, the stuff we have in there is really random, ranging from fish fingers, hash browns, yorkshire puddings, chicken nuggets, home made soups and sauces I've saved, microwaveable rice...

In for a surprise I think :rofl:

i just got a cajun spiced chicken pizza in waitrose, so i will prob have that and garlic bread!! x

Well after reading amanda's fb the other day we are having (finally, i've had a right fancy for it :lol:) pizza, chips and garlic bread!

oh and i have coffee and vanilla ice creams for dessert!

Lydia Rose, can I come round yours? That sounds lush!

We're going to the chippy, woot woot!

Sirloin steak with garlic butter, HM chips and onion rings and HM apple crumble and custard for dessert :cloud9: x

yes your welcome mrspoodle :rofl:

just prepping it now lean beef fillet steaks,wholegrain mustard onions button mushrooms and sour cream,i really dont know where to start though!

Ive just ordered from my favourite mexican takeaway.... I have a tostada salad and taquitos. Diet officially starts on Monday so I need to get in as much rubbish this weekend as I can :)

Ive ordered a Chinese which Im waiting on being delivered.
Salt and pepper chicken,and Noodles :cloud9:

Lasagne ready meal - I just couldn't be bothered tonight!

Homemade meatballs with spaghetti, still hungry though...this new pill is going to make me fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->