Whats for Dinner tonight?

Roast beef with cauliflower cheese, broccoli, carrots, potato and swede mash, roast potatoes, HM yorkshires and gravy ... mmm. Jam Roly Poly and custard for afters (Thomas' choice :lol: ) xx

Probably just a sandwich tonight, because I've got my department christmas lunch today :)

I have no idea, totally forgot about it. Will have to go nosy now to see what i can come up with

Tonight imhaving cheese on toast again because it was so nice last night Lola fie andashare having home made tai salmon fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce. Xx

Roast beef with cauliflower cheese, broccoli, carrots, potato and swede mash, roast potatoes, HM yorkshires and gravy ... mmm. Jam Roly Poly and custard for afters (Thomas' choice :lol: ) xx

Apart from the beef this sounds soooo good! I'm coming to yours.

I think we're getting Pizza Hut!

Can I come for tea? :haha:

Home made chicken tikka - sw style, with fat free yogurt,mango chutney and nann bread - really didn't fancy rice for some reason :blush:

Tonight we are having pepperoni pizza with spicy wedges and tomato and mushroom pasta. xxx

Pizza, garlic bread and onion rings! It's a FAT night!

Can I come for tea? :haha:

Definitely I've made enough for the 5000 :dohh: :lol: xIt was very scrumy but we can't fit the JRP in :dohh: we'll have it tomorrow instead :) x

Baked potatoes with ham or chicken, pineapple, cheese and sour cream. So simple and cheap but oh sooooo good!!

Tonight I'm going to make a shepherds pie I think, but made with quorn, so I don't know what the name for that is, I still just call it a shepherds pie as everything is still the same except the meat. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->