Whats for Dinner tonight?

Lamb kebabs, dill rice, baba ganoush stylee dip, yoghurt and cucumber. And randomly celery and spinach bread :haha: cos I love it. Apple tart.

Home made salmon fishcakes got inspired after watching come dine with me lol xx

I made pasta bol last night, tonight it will just be something out of the freezer x

Tonight will be spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread! x

Roast potatoes,belly pork slices,some raw red onion and lashings of mint sauce sounds disgusting but it's lovely it's a soooo fattening though

vegetable lasagne

Do you make this yourself? If so, can you share how to make itwith me? thanksxx

yep, its just my own concoction! I just chop up 1 large courgette, 2 carrots, half a head of broccoli and 1 pepper although I suppose you could use any vegetables. Fry some onion and garlic, tip the veg in, fry for a few minutes and then add 1 tin of chopped tomato, a bay leaf, a dash of worcester sauce, tomato paste and a squeeze of ketchup and simmer it for 30 minutes. I also make a white sauce which you can find loads of recipes for online, its soooo easy but I choose not to put cheese on mine and add some nutmeg to it. Then I just layer it all up, sprinkle grated mozzarella and nutmeg on top and bake for 1 hour :)

Don't know if its any good, but me and Ivy enjoy it!

we are having homemade lasanga with homemade chips :) slimming world style :) xx

Lamb kebabs, dill rice, baba ganoush stylee dip, yoghurt and cucumber. And randomly celery and spinach bread :haha: cos I love it. Apple tart.

omg salivating. Do you have a recipe for the celery and spinach bread?

We've just had southern fried chicken, chicken pops and chips, basically a home made kfc haha

Change of plan, we're now having a curry takeout. I'll probs have a chicken bhuna seeing as the himali chicken was far 2 hot last time!

omg salivating. Do you have a recipe for the celery and spinach bread?

I would, but my mum gets it for me from an awesome little place. They do loads of 'veggie' breads. Incredible! I will offer them my undying custom for the recipe, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->