Whats for Dinner tonight?

Hubby away again so I had a tin of Asda's spicy tomato soup. It was gorgeous actually, my new fave!

Dfs cooking tonight as im at dance. i'll be coming home to muscles in a white wine sauce with spaghetti and parsley.

Mmm, am always hungry on this thread!

We are having poached chicken with salsa verde, crispy potato cake, various veggies. I might replace chicken with fish if I can get to the fishmonger today...

Apple tart again.

Salmon with sesame, soy and ginger, cous cous and spicy kale.

I forgot I had some chicken out and bought some pasties and sausage rolls from Greggs :dohh: So will have pasties tonight and I'll do the chicken tomorrow x

Later on we will be having mashed potato, beef bourguignon, and vegetables. Might make a fruit crumble or sponge with custard for pudding.

Im craving jacket potatoe cheese and beans for tonight!
LO and OH are having Beef roast.

roast pork with roast potatoes and roast sweet pot, butternut squash,carrots. And mashed sweede and broccoli! Not forgetting the yorkshire puds!

we just had home made pizza for lunch so i dont know, probarly a salad or some porridge

Yesterday was DS bday party so we had pizza tonight were eating at thein-laws so not sure yet what it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->