Whats for Dinner tonight?

stuffed aubergine and chocolate tart

Ooooh sounds delish! Do you have recipes you'd be willing to share?

We had leftover chicken/veg/pesto pasta stuff. It wasn't really very nice although it was lovely when it was freshly made :hissy:

I need to go through the freezer and organise what stuff we have in there (I always make extra of meals and freeze some for another day, it's getting a bit chaotic :rofl:)

Dolmades, rice and olive bread...then I roasted a load of fruit that need to be eaten, with amaretti biscuits, splash of and bit of Demerara. Was lovely! Served with ice cream, and oat cream for me :)

DH munching his Krispy Kreme now, jealous...me?! ;)

We're having pork chops roasted with apples and cheese with home made herby wedges and peas yuuuum

Slow cooker chicken cooked in a honey Catalina sauce, with homeade Mac and cheese and yellow beans.

Minted lamb steaks,cabbage,homemade ratatouille and jacket potatoes:cloud9:

Roast chicken, mashed potatoes and cauliflower cheese

Roasted salmon fillets with roasted green beans, cherry tomatoes, black olives & anchovies. Loads of lemon squeezed over, crunchy baguette.

chicken tikka & rice & chilli nann, bakewell tart & custard for dessert.....diet starts monday :)

Tonight it's grilled fillet steak, homemade chips, rocket salad...followed by brownies. L will have chicken instead of steak :)

Dunno, was trying to get hubby to go to the cinema and for a meal as I really fancy a steak x

Roast chicken, yorkshires, roasties, stuffing, carrot and turnip mash, creamy mashed potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, peas and gravy.

Bakewell tart and custard for dessert

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->