Whats for Dinner tonight?

I thought we'd have something with leftovers...but there are none!

So, pasta with courgette, feta and coriander pesto pasta...olive bread. Blueberry cake a la Lou!

Chicken curry and rice for me and sweet and sour chicken and rice for hubby :) x

Pork tender loin, mash potatoes, carrots, fresh bread, salad and gravy.

vegetable thai green curry with basmati rice...Ivy can handle her spice thankfully!

So, pasta with courgette, feta and coriander pesto pasta...olive bread. Blueberry cake a la Lou!

Ohh you made it? Have you tried it yet? I am so jealous!

Ohh you made it? Have you tried it yet? I am so jealous!

It's bloody lovely! I used pure for butter and oat milk for cows...and it is yummmmmmmy!

Did you do it with the lemon drizzle topping? Its such a simple recipe but soo good. We are such fatties :haha:

Of course!! And, I know :rofl: the sole reason I will be in my 12s and not my 10s is fooooood. May as well retire that ancient part of my wardrobe!! You, however Ms Lou, you have an enviable fig-ure. *throws cake in general directIon of Lou*

Chicken katsu curry, jasmine rice...spiced apple muffins with greek yoghurt and honey

veg curry and rice. Chciken and veg for OH and LO. Not into meat this pregnancy!

Just cooked up garlic chicken with mushrooms and onions with a jacke potatoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->