Whats for Dinner tonight?

*sends MrsMummyMoo a slice of her steak*

Nooooo don't tease me :haha: Hubby won't go because of the snow it's gonna be a nightmare to get off our estate and I can't find a takeaway that does a steak to takeaway :rofl: Baby wants a steak :hissy: x

Those pregnancy major needs are sooooo hard to ignore. I remember wanting rice and tomatoes one day, and being close to tears that we had run out of both!

wild alaskan salmon steaks in lemon and basil with baguettes and salad for me :)

My brothers staing over tonight so dan will probably make them chips/Junk later!

They certainly are!! I've just ordered a steak from the chinese ... really hope it's nice or I might just :cry: x

chinese for us, i'm having sweet n sour chicken ham fried rice. Soooo hungry.

Homemade burgers and homemade chips, saturday night crap tea!!!

lightly dusted lemon sole fillets, parmentier potatoes and pan fried asparagus courtesy of Marks and Spencers!

We've just been for a meal with all the family so will just be sandwiches and nibbles tonight :)

ETA I'm bathing the kids early so I'm going to do a late tea (around 7/8pm) for hubby and me as we have chicken in the fridge that needs eating. So chicken parmesans and homemade chips in the actifry for tea x

I have a baby shower to go to this afternoon so prolly just a frozen pizza or soup and sandwiches for tonight.

ETA we ended up at the inlaws and had chilli and toast.

Roast turkey joint,wrapped in bacon,with carrot and parsnip mash,roast potatoes and pea and mint crush with loads of gravy

Mince and tatties... It's the first time I'll ever have made them so I really hope it goes well! xx

Kleftiko, oregano roast potatoes, stuffed tomatoes....followed by panettone bread and butter pudding. I even made myself a DF version, and served mine with oat cream...couldnt convince the others to switch from G&Bs vanilla ice cream, though ;)

Roast Partridge, roast spuds, boiled carrots, peas and sweetcorn with a red wine gravy and garlic fried courgettes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->