Whats for Dinner tonight?

Butter a 9x13 pan, line the bottom of pan with bread (remove crust) it should fit tightly. Cook 2lbs of bacon cut into squares and cover the bread with it. Add 3 cup of medium shredded cheese over bacon. Then in a bowl mix 6 eggs, .5 tsp of salt as well as pepper and dry mustard, 1/4 cup of onion cut fine (I just use onion powder tho) 1.5 cup of milk, .5 tsp of worceshire and one drop of Tabasco. Pour mixture over the bread, bacon and cheese. Pour one bag of hash brow (the little ones) all over and pour 1/4 cup of melted butter over hash brown. Cook at 350 uncovered for one hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.

No idea lol. Its just me since hubby is at work till 11pm

Heston burgers, the trimmings, fries, salad...pud is banana upside down cake

Homemade chicken parmo with homemade chips and salad :) oh and garlic mayo xx

homemade meatballs with spaghetti...yummm

Yesterday was smoked mackerel and spinach risotto and the day before was steak sandwiches with chargrilled peppers, parsley, rocket and horseradish sauce! My waist is expanding by the second.

Ooooh, Lou, I have the need for steak sandwiches, now! With onions, mustard mayo, rocket and crusty baguette.

*wipes drool off chin*

Homemade chilli

I need to make some sort of dessert or cake with nectarines before they go off!

Ooooh, Lou, I have the need for steak sandwiches, now! With onions, mustard mayo, rocket and crusty baguette.

*wipes drool off chin*

It was on ciabatta bread and we had it with kettle chips and gaucomole. Swoooon. Whenever Ivy goes to bed early and we have dinner just the two of us we take advantage by eating the most un-baby friendly meals ever :haha:

I got a cooked chicken from the shop as OH is working extra til 10 so he could be home but might not be so it's there for me and then for when he comes in!
I don't know what to have with it, probs just some potato wedges or something

This was our tea:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/dda54e73.jpg

It was AMAZING! X

Looks lovely minus the cucumber :haha:

I made chilli and had it on a bed of lettuce, so nice :)

Homemade chilli for us tonight! As soon as Tesco deliver the shopping at 10 it's going in the slow cooker, can't wait already.

ASDA's make your own pizza with red onion, ham, chicken, mozzerella and garlic oil with actifry wedges x

Pork, mash, peas, carrots, Yorkshire puddings & gravy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->