Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tonight we are having tuna nicoise salad :haha: We are both needing a bream with comfort 'cold weather' food...and had an amazing meal out yesterday... so we are having a little taste of Nice! Some really good tuna, egg, green beans, little gem, semi dried tomatoes, olives, croutons, zingy dressing....with olive bread. Lizzie is having hers stirred through pasta.

I've made some Nigella flour less brownies for pudding. DAiry free :smug: So I am getting sttuuuuuck in!

We had slow cooker sausage casserole and mashed potato

Ivy has been puking all day so I didn't have the chance to get any food :( Scraped together stuff in the kitchen and I'm having a broccoli, courgette and pea stirfry with noodles. Weird mix!

Kebab and cheeseburger for us!! Didn't make tea as I was doing my friends nails and didn't get finished till almost 8 so couldn't be bothered to make anything after that x

Leftover slow cooker chili with frito corn chips and sour cream on top. :munch:

last night, slow cooker sausage caserole and mash and tonight cant decide between philly and lemon, salmon tagletlli or lasagne! Guess it depends if i get to the shop as i have everything for lasagne but need to get some chilli philidelphia and a lemon!

Tonight it is pea and pancetta risotto...chicken instead of pancetta for Lizzie. Big rocket and Parmesan salad. Pud is brownies again!

Not sure but it'll be something with chicken breast as I've taken them out to defrost :p

If i'm feeling well enough i'm going to cook a roast which I was meant to do last night!

Oven food for hubby and the kids as I'm going to bingo with Amy so I'll probably get a chicken burger and chips ... nom nom x

spaghetti hoops and toast probably, I havent eaten that in yeaars but I still have a sick Ivy and can't make it out to the shop!

Dont know. Were at my mum and dads. We had oxtail on saturday and salad of salami, cheeses, melon, bread and pates yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->