Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tennis gal!! I did the lemon sole goujons and they were sooooooooo yummy and a big hit with everyone including Alfie who ate four :shock: he finally got his appetite back after four days of not eating :happydance: we had that with crushed peas with creme Fraiche, fresh mint and lemon juice, sweet potato wedges and Mayo with lemon juice.

Xx

That sounds yummy! In fact, when I am eating again...those peas...mmmm!

And go Alfie :happydance:

So glad it was popular :D

We ended up with a chinese last night :dohh: So tonight is lasagne with salad for Graham and Amy and baked potato with salad for me

last night i had cheese on toast :blush:
tonight i'm having garlic and herb coated fish with boiled potatoes and vege's :)

Tennis gal!! I did the lemon sole goujons and they were sooooooooo yummy and a big hit with everyone including Alfie who ate four :shock: he finally got his appetite back after four days of not eating :happydance: we had that with crushed peas with creme Fraiche, fresh mint and lemon juice, sweet potato wedges and Mayo with lemon juice.

Xx

That sounds delicious!

Ahhh, back to business...so tonight it's oregano chicken kebab with yoghurt, lemon and salad...herbed rice, and Greek salad. Pudding is keeping it simple...a lemon and ground almond cake

We are having haddock, salad and potatoes! I dont think i have ever tried haddock before so looking forward to trying it!

Ahhh, back to business...so tonight it's oregano chicken kebab with yoghurt, lemon and salad...herbed rice, and Greek salad. Pudding is keeping it simple...a lemon and ground almond cake

Do you mind if I move in with you??

:rofl:

For lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich and a muller light yoghurt. Tea I've just got Tesco's meal deal thing, pasta carbonara bake, cheesey garlic bread and apple crumble for afters x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->