Whats for Dinner tonight?

You ladies are welcome ANYtime! We frequently have people just popping in...my husbands colleague and his wife, who live quite nearby, just appeared the other day. Fortunately, I always cook for about 100 :haha: I live by the Nigella mantra 'never knowingly undercatered' :rofl:

Spaghetti Bolognese, when my OH eventually gets home from work!

We had garlic and tomato spaghetti with garlic bread :)

Going to try and make a chicken stir fry tonight - never made a stir fry before:wacko: Anyone any tips? x

We are having lamb cutlets marinated in rosemary and garlic with Charlotte's peas :)...roasted jersey royals and roasted baby leeks.

DH pilfered the rest of the cake to take to work, so I think a berry clafoutis for pud.

TG, where do you find the time? lol... Pleaseeee tell me you've got a spare room!

I tend to do a lot of the prep the night before...all the marinating etc. Then a lot of the sides are pretty simple :) Lizzie loves helping bake, so she tends to help with desserts...which is useful when the weather is like this!! Ally waves a spoon around happily ;)

I guess cooking is one of my big 'hobbies', so I quite enjoy fiddling around preparing. We all spend huge amounts of time in the kitchen, and I can keep an eye on the girls either in there, part of garden or play room...so it works well!!

And yes, we have room!!! You're always welcome :D

Woop! Send me your postcode I am on my wayyyyyyyyyyyy lol...

I love cooking but sometimes I just don't have the time!. Your meals always sound so gorgeous!

Spagetti bolognaise (with cheesy tear and share garlic bread and fresh rasperry cheesecake for everyone else)

Bacon,, fried potatoes, ,,and beans or spaghetti...
We don't have it much so the kids love it when they do....

Everyone's having homemade lasagna with homemade onion and balsamic tear and share bread but I can't eat tomatoes or onions so I'm having home made sunflower and honey bread with faint couscous soya beans in a spicy dressing

Pudding is rubarh crumble with natural yogurt

Making chicken burgers and chips tonight - proper chicken though just going to coat it in herbs and cook in oven then make up the burgers with garlic mayo (plain mayo for JJ) and lettuce etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->