Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had cream crackers with cheese cos we had a big chinese buffet for lunch :blush:

We had ham, egg, hm chips and peas with a hm blueberry clafoutis and ice cream for pud xxx

Shake and bake chicken, velveeta Cheese with pasta, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

Shake and bake chicken, velveeta Cheese with pasta, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

We had the buffalo flavor tonight, I was going to get Velveeta shells but opted for cheesy mash instead. And broccoli mix.

had chinese, fried rice, pineapple chicken, and ginger beef, oh so good!:)

Last night I had chicken kievs and wedges!
Tonight I've got galic prawns and I'm not sure what yet!

We are having tuna, rice, kidney beans and soy sauce and oh is having pie, chips and peas Xx

Baked potato, tuna with extra light mayo & salad :) WW strawberry merangue dessert for pudding

ladies how about we all post pics of our dinners? a quick pic with ur phone would do. :) would be really interesting!

Marinated chinese chicken legs with swede and potato mash, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli :D

ETA: Pud is apple crumble and custard :D x

I've never yet uploaded a pic, I really need to. What do you all use?

Teriyaki chicken, noodles with sugar snap peas...pud is strawberry tarts

No bother! Think I've made enough to feed the 5000 ... good thing Chris eats a lot isn't it :haha: x

Tonight we are having homemade curry, boiled rice and nan bread :)

I have no idea what's for tea but pudding is homemade apple and cinnamon crumble

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->