Whats for Dinner tonight?

pizza :blush:
but my excuse is, i'm going on holiday tomorrow! :happydance: so i can eat what i want :haha:

Jacket potato with lots of salad, home made coleslaw and cheese x

My husband's going to grill some chicken he's had marinating since last night, and I'll be making some brown rice & veggies as sides. Yummm!

Bacon and mushroom quiche :)

The usual Wednesday night spag bol with parmesan... with garlic bread and double chocolate gateux for everyone else

Sausage, mash, garden peas, fried onions & gravy tonight

Sausage, mash, garden peas, fried onions & gravy tonight

Mmm, I'd kill for that right now!!

Tonight we had hm chicken nuggets, peas and sweet potato wedges. Marks and spencers lemon meringue pie. I'm still hungry though :haha:'xx

We had tea up at my parents tonight. It was quorn curry (my dads a veggie so we had quorn with him) with egg fried rice, onion bhajis, popadoms and a spring roll! Very yummy, fancied a nice curry!

Crisps. Girls had swimming and we got back really late made them dinner but didn't get a chance to do mine so just some crisps for me lol

Went out for tea tonight, my dad treated us all for DD's birthday! Ended up in frankie n bennys, food was lovely but service sucked :dohh: DD was happy as long as she got her ice cream Sundae for pud :rofl:

Sausage, mash and gravy.
OH had onion rings with his.. weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"