Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had mcdonalds for lunch :D so gonna do jacket potato with beans and cheese for tea I think.

Homemade cornedbeef pie with acti fry chips, peas and gravy :) nom nom. Should be ready in about 10 mins :D x

Home made beer battered cod, chips, mushy pease and tartar sauce, was deeeelicious!! Tomorrow I'm attempting to do a roast beef dinner all from scratch, my first proper one. Usually I just go and buy Tesco finest ready prepared everything :rofl: :help: xx

Roast beef, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, swede, mash and yorkshires nom nom x

I am doing chicken, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, new potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, mange tout and gravy

Just had roast chicken, mash, stuffing, peas, carrots & gravy

homemade burgers, homemade wedgies and homemade3 coleslaw lol
Can me and OH come round yours for tea? :haha: .. That sounds delicious!

We are having; hot and spicy steaks, mash, carrots and corn on the cob :)

We had chicken kebabs...some in oregano, yoghurt and olive oil...some in saffron and olive oil...with flat breads, yoghurt dip, Greek salad, green salad and oregano frites.

Pudding was raspberry cheesecake brownies...Dhs fave recipe!! Girls had blueberry muffins...

We had chicken kebabs...some in oregano, yoghurt and olive oil...some in saffron and olive oil...with flat breads, yoghurt dip, Greek salad, green salad and oregano frites.

Pudding was raspberry cheesecake brownies...Dhs fave recipe!! Girls had blueberry muffins...

Can I have the recipe for this please? :flower:

Well DH has made lamb stew, but I'm still full from toby carvery my dad took us out for at lunch!

I want all of this :haha:

Am sadly having tuna salad though, yawn.

Raspberry cheesecake brownies....courtesy of Hummingbird Bakery!

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/recipe/raspberry-brownie-cheesecake/2855

I'd recommend the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook...we have it, and it has some really fab sweet and savoury recipes.

I had a lovely roast dinner, chicken, patatoes, carrots, peas, cauli, broccoli, sprouts, a yorkshire and loads of gravy an stuffing. Yum yum!

Mrs V, will ping it over to you later, Mrs V. I did it as cupcakes...helps me with portion control ;) It's actually quite healthy, as it uses some oil and the yoghurt...rather than butter

Thanks honey!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"