Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tonight we had sausages from our village butchers with roasted veggies and garlic couscous. H/m carrot cake for pud.

Tonight I'm making pasta in a Philli sauce with broccoli and ham topped with melted cheese :) will probably do some garlic bread to go with it x

Fish tacos a la Ms Paltrow...leftover brownies and I've got a big fruit salad, as Lizzie and Ally seem to be on a fruitathon at the moment...

Tonight Amy and OH are having beef steaks with pepper sauce and mashed spuds, prob some sort of veg in there too. I'm having spuds, veg and something out of the freezer.

Baked potato with chilli and maybe a cheeky bit of cheddar on top :)

Hunters chicken (chicken breast wrapped in bacon with cheese and bbq sauce baked in oven), stuffed baked mushroom with bacon, breadcrumbs, cheese and bbq, homemade chips and side salad and a bottle of white zinfandel rose, ummmm cant wait

Hunters chicken (chicken breast wrapped in bacon with cheese and bbq sauce baked in oven), stuffed baked mushroom with bacon, breadcrumbs, cheese and bbq, homemade chips and side salad and a bottle of white zinfandel rose, ummmm cant wait

Sounds fab! Do you put the chicken together yourself?

This sounds lovely - what way do you put the cheese and bbq sauce in? In between the chicken and bacon? x

Having couscous salad with grilled chicken. Carrot cake for pudding.

Palma ham and salad croissants, skinny fries and coleslaw on the side. Hm brownies with clotted ice cream for afters. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->