Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chorizo and pea tortilla, salad, olive and tomato bread...

Pudding is Portuguese custard tarts with raspberries

Chicken spinach and gruyere lattice's with mash and veg followed by strawberry cheesecake nom nom x

Roast chicken dinner, yorkshires, stuffing, cabbage, carrots, peas, swede, broccoli & gravy. rasperry cheesecake for dessert

Jackets potatoes! Tuna mayo for me, cheese and beans for DH and LO x

Spaghetti carbonara with a couple of glasses of white wine :D

I fancy chinese but dunno if hubby does ... if so will be beef curry, egg fried rice, chips and prawn crackers but if he doesn't I've no idea! x

Tonight was breaded lemon sole with a parsley sauce filling, green vegetables and chips courtesy of m&s :) xx

I just had a homemade beef burger with some salad, stuffed i am!

Well, tonight paige is at her dads and im not working... So defo a chinese! Sweet and sour chicken hong kong style, just onions! And fried rice... My favourite!

Having a cba day, so taken the girls some chicken tagine out of the freezer, and will do some couscous for them...with the last of the crumble.

DH is bringing us home Thai...Tom yum soup, chicken satay, green curry, a prawn and Thai basil dish, pad Thai and jasmine rice. Sounds loads, but the portion size at this place needs to be increased! I've got some mango sorbet for pudding, but I think I will end up eating milka with dime bar :haha:

Jacket potatoes, big salad and roast chicken tonight. TG I'm also having milka but without the dime :lol: xx

I'm thinking of chicken stuffed with sausage meat and cheese with Jacket potatoes

Kids are having chicken and cheese sauce spagetti

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->