Whats for Dinner tonight?

Just had a chicken cooked in one of those oven bags with herb flavouring,with jacket taties.

Ham & mushroom carbonara & sun dried tomato garlic bread!

Nommy nom nom.

We had a lush spanish omelette type thing, sliced new potatoes, onions, mushrooms, bacon, not forgetting the eggs laid by our own daft but lovely chickens! ooh and cheese on top. With salad :p

My best friend came around after work for a bite and we ended up having dough balls, and 2 Pizza Express pizzas with carrot salad.. oops, there goes the diet, lol!

I marinated chicken in natural yoghurt, onion, garlic, coriander, oregano and lemon...griddled it...had it with big flat breads, Greek salad, tzatziki and houmous.

Ally had some, left the chicken marinated in yog, but no tzatziki. So far, so good with the dairy!

Pudding was cherries, strawberries, raspberries with lemon curd ice cream and shortbread. Ally had freedom with her chopped berries.

Because I moved into my boyfriends today (yay!) :happydance: we went for a Harester take away... I just had the salad (gave us 3 pots to fill up though!!) and one is still in the fridge :haha: along with a bread roll and butter :)

I don't knowwwww! I'm thinking a sweet potato, bacon and spinach salad with a nice piece of lemon sole

An Italian sausage, bean and lentil stew...lots of herbs. Served with crusty bread and salad.

Pudding is lemon and blueberry polenta cake, creme Fraiche.

V excited about the sausages...got them from an amazing stall...delicious!

Went out for a car very with the family, had beef and all the trimming and pork crackling i need more :brat: xx

changed my mind! Bacon and mackerel salad, roasted lemon broccoli and warm olive bread. Mmmmmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->