Whats for Dinner tonight?

My boyfriend is cooking a rather tasty Roast Chicken Dinner! Mmmm, Roast Potatoes, Sausages, Chicken, Stuffing, Yorkshire Puddings, Cauliflower Cheese, Peas & Carrots! :) we have my Mum, Dad, 2 brothers and sister coming over to see me settled in his place :haha:

Buffet tea!
We're hosting an England party for the footy! :)

Lemons, water, lots of ice and sugar, lots of sugar!!

Roughly 4-6 lemons, bottle of fizzy water or you can use tap water, lots of ice cubes and about 150-200g of sugar but it's all to taste really.

Squeeze the lemons and pour the juice in to a jug, add water until about 3/4 full, add in sugar and stir very well. Keep adding to taste.

My Mum makes hers on the hob to make sure all of the sugar disolves and then rapidly cools it in the fridge. To be honest my cheat way doesn't taste much different :haha:

And Maple Syrup is NOT a good substitute for sugar I once found out :sick: :rofl:

This is my Mum's way:
https://www.waitrose.com/home/recipes/recipe_directory/t/traditional_lemonade.html

I don't do the rind bit either.

A roast chicken dinner with all trimmings. did not have one yesterday.

Chilli con carne and chips in a wrap :haha: (using up the leftover food in my cupboards/freezer)

Risotto primavera, salad, herb bread...

Leftover cake, lots of fresh berries, Greek yoghurt

Feeling absolutely terrible tonight so chicken and sweetcorn soup... It's light and easy to make...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->